Page 152 of 235 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Thanks for the offer bud, I'm fully stocked at the minute. Bought three boxes of Cubans last September but I haven't smoked that many as it's been waaay too cold for smoking outdoors for an hour at a time have a good trip tomorrow mate

Chris x
    Ok mate, I may pick up a little tin of slim cafe creme type things that we and others can share around the fire.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Right, bollerx to this.. I’m off to bed, nite nite all x
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Right, bollerx to this.. I’m off to bed, nite nite all x

[IMG][/IMG]
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    The plane boss, the plane

Umm, you know he's met us right?!

BTW, Willenium holds the record for "Boingiest HW". It was like somebody was twanging a ruler on a schooldesk through a bullhorn!
    I was just going to say, that thing twanged like a beast before I joined here and met you lot. I still remember me, you, Chris Allum and Trumpetier taking it apart and fitting the guide kit. What a difference a few minutes work can make

Ooh, which HW was that ? Was it a new one ? Did you sort it ? If so, what with ? How long ago ? How is it shooting/sounding now ? Does Will still have it ? If not, where is it now ? If he does, is he happy with it ? Will he be bringing it to the April Bash ? If so, do you think he’ll let me have a go ? If not, can I have a go of one of yours ? If not... I suppose I better bring a gun

I’m tired now, so off to bed for an early night and an early trip to Belgium in the morning
    Full length HW77, CS800 stock, Airmasters silencer, molested trigger unit and one of Nick's delrin guide kits. Started out very boingy, is a fast snap now. One of the funniest things was I turned up at 'The Boinger Bash' and nothing went boing, just a refined thud. I was the only one shooting a gun that made twanging noises and was slightly embarrassed lol

It's no tuned miracle gun but anyone who wants to try it is welcome

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Sounds like the black and decker needs an outing, someone's got to make some noise. Especially if dj ray's at the bench.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    I was just going to say, that thing twanged like a beast before I joined here and met you lot. I still remember me, you, Chris Allum and Trumpetier taking it apart and fitting the guide kit. What a difference a few minutes work can make

Full length HW77, CS800 stock, Airmasters silencer, molested trigger unit and one of Nick's delrin guide kits. Started out very boingy, is a fast snap now. One of the funniest things was I turned up at 'The Boinger Bash' and nothing went boing, just a refined thud. I was the only one shooting a gun that made twanging noises and was slightly embarrassed lol

It's no tuned miracle gun but anyone who wants to try it is welcome
    This was me last year, embarrassed by my noisy twanger

Sounds like my HW77 before Tinners and The Captain took a two pound hammer to it at my first Bash

Hope you are all on the mend there Mike ? Bring Rachael and Jack along to The Bash - that alone would be excellent physical and mental therapy
    We are on the mend thanks mate. Its looking like Rachel will be working as the gardening season is about to begin but there is a chance

38 on the list so far Tone and we know there’s a couple of regulars not on there yet - Baldinio and possibly the young bucket slayer plus a few ‘day trippers’ that always turn up so its lookin’ Well Healthy. I hear Mick n Shirl may make a show too if they can arrange transport

I’m tired now, so off to bed for an early night and an early trip to Belgium in the morning
    Indeed, the list is looking very healthy already, matey, with well over two weeks to go; so plenty of time for some returning folk to jump in and some more new Boingerpeeps, too.

Have an enjoyable and safe trip, Pauly.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    We are on the mend thanks mate. Its looking like Rachel will be working as the gardening season is about to begin but there is a chance
    Great to hear that you're on the mend, Mike.

It would be fantastic if you nice folk can make the Bash a family affair.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool The Sleepy-o-Meter says.

Just 17 to go (for the Saturday peeps).

BOING!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    In 2 weeks time I will be worrying about what clothes to pack. Do I wear the brown deer hunters or the green craghoppers
    Pete

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    In 2 weeks time I will be worrying about what clothes to pack. Do I wear the brown deer hunters or the green craghoppers

Alans costume has had it's final adjustments done.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Depends on what accessories you are matching them to, what trousers do go best with a hw? Although a proper pair of shooting trousers are identifiable due to the lack of crotch. All real shooters have been caught by the gentleman's area at least once in a barbed wire fence lol

Alans costume has had it's final adjustments done.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    My eyes!!!!! bad tinners, very, very bad tinners