Page 24 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    To be fair, apart from Tinners, all the boys are bigger (taller anyway) than me.

I’m taking a day off tomorrow to do some pigeon clearance at my New permission that I picked up last week Even if it rains there are plenty of indoor spaces to shoot from. I’ve got my gear ready to head off for an earlyish start.
    Sorry, matey, couldn't resist!

Hey, that's great news re getting an extra day off in. I hope you have a great day, Pauly.

Getting much milder, too.

May struggle for any plinking or Supersport fettling time this Wednesday.....meeting at Frankie's school in the morning, will have to do the usual bits in town, if I get a call to say the little 30 has landed will have to go to Lincoln to collect and I have to go and talk to someone about a possible er, er.....I think you'll be able to guess.

Also thinking, Pauly....if you are still on for retiring in the Spring (?), what with weekends off, the odd extra "Doyly Day" etc., you'll not actually be working that many more days will you, you lucky, lucky little Happy Chappie!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Don't worry Paul, Mel says she will cook something up, you wont be going hungry.
    Casserole or steak and summat.
    Ahhh bless her X

Now that’s proper food lads
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cool Pauly Weather Update

I've just seen the weather forecast on CountryFile, Pauly.

London - a nice, balmy 10 degrees and dry for tomorrow. Enjoy, matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Sorry, matey, couldn't resist!

Hey, that's great news re getting an extra day off in. I hope you have a great day, Pauly.

Getting much milder, too.

May struggle for any plinking or Supersport fettling time this Wednesday.....meeting at Frankie's school in the morning, will have to do the usual bits in town, if I get a call to say the little 30 has landed will have to go to Lincoln to collect and I have to go and talk to someone about a possible er, er.....I think you'll be able to guess.

Also thinking, Pauly....if you are still on for retiring in the Spring (?), what with weekends off, the odd extra "Doyly Day" etc., you'll not actually be working that many more days will you, you lucky, lucky little Happy Chappie!
    Gotcha . I hope that ‘chat’ goes your way matey and even better if you squeeze in a plink and a fettle too

I am now at a point where I can/will put in my 12 weeks notice of Early Retirement which would see me retiring by mid April but, as there is a good possibility I could get redundancy in the meantime, I would be mad to hand in my notice. I’m really hoping I will find that out within the next 4 to 6 weeks at which point, I would negotiate a leaving date which won’t be far off April/May I hope.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Don't worry Paul, Mel says she will cook something up, you wont be going hungry.
    Casserole or steak and summat.
    I like Mel's style, Jaimie.

Kill it, Cook it, Get the little Irish bloke to eat it, then watch him for any side effects.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

Kill it, Cook it, Get the little Irish bloke to eat it, then watch him for any side effects.

All the best Mick
    PMSL.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5

All the best Mick
    well London Underground seem to view him as expenable
    Pete

I am now at a point where I can/will put in my 12 weeks notice of Early Retirement which would see me retiring by mid April but, as there is a good possibility I could get redundancy in the meantime, I would be mad to hand in my notice. I’m really hoping I will find that out within the next 4 to 6 weeks at which point, I would negotiate a leaving date which won’t be far off April/May I hope.
    ...freeing up loads of time when we'll have those long days and warmer weather to enjoy the club and your permissions matey!

At what point do you think you'll be looking at re-locating from London, Pauly?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    ...freeing up loads of time when we'll have those long days and warmer weather to enjoy the club and your permissions matey!

At what point do you think you'll be looking at re-locating from London, Pauly?
    As soon as I know my leaving date, I will be looking for somewhere to buy, probably in S Wales near the Brecons but open to other places too. As soon as I leave London I will no longer be paying for where I am and all the other expenses London can bring will cease too so, a quick getaway would be ideal but we all know it can take some time to find the right home. I’m that close that I’m scared to ‘count my chickens’ so, a day at a time at the moment matey

As soon as I know my leaving date, I will be looking for somewhere to buy, probably in S Wales near the Brecons but open to other places too:
    http://www.profiles-estates.co.uk/cv13-6et/sales

directly over the road from the bash, so well within crawling distance.

Now that would be perfect. I hear the neighbours are quite nice too and no more having to use portaloo’s

It’s probably a bit outside my £ bracket though.

Stop tempting me !!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5

Just shown Debbie, trying to talk her into it
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Just shown Debbie, trying to talk her into it
    Don’t forget Bongo lives in the field opposite most of the year

As soon as I know my leaving date, I will be looking for somewhere to buy, probably in S Wales near the Brecons but open to other places too. As soon as I leave London I will no longer be paying for where I am and all the other expenses London can bring will cease too so, a quick getaway would be ideal but we all know it can take some time to find the right home. I’m that close that I’m scared to ‘count my chickens’ so, a day at a time at the moment matey
    Gotcha, Pauly.

Wow.....if only!