Page 94 of 235 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I can 100% hand on heart say that it's the best job that I have EVER had, Les.

Lovely people to work with, lovely customers and a boss that looks after her staff properly and is fully focussed on providing the very best customer service and experience.

I wish I'd escaped from "Liftyourlegsville" years ago.

Me so happy.
    Any airgunners there Tone ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    I don't doubt it for a single second, so maybe three of my sixteen it will be then (only have three suitable gun slips, lol).
    Same lack of gunslips issue here, Gareth.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Any airgunners there Tone ?
    Not discovered any yet, Pauly. I've mentioned my addiction to one or two so far, but no bites.

I will, as ever, mention it to as many people as I can to (a) bolster our sport and (b) well, I have come across the odd freebie or cheapy from time to time!.......HW35 for £30 and freebie CP88, Gamo Vipermax, Remington Express and BSA Supersport. Must get the Supersport built up.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Not discovered any yet, Pauly. I've mentioned my addiction to one or two so far, but no bites.

I will, as ever, mention it to as many people as I can to (a) bolster our sport and (b) well, I have come across the odd freebie or cheapy from time to time!.......HW35 for £30 and freebie CP88, Gamo Vipermax, Remington Express and BSA Supersport. Must get the Supersport built up.
    Excellent, keep up the good work matey. I’ve yet to pick up a freebie or cheapy
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

I can 100% hand on heart say that it's the best job that I have EVER had, Les.

Lovely people to work with, lovely customers and a boss that looks after her staff properly and is fully focussed on providing the very best customer service and experience.

I wish I'd escaped from "Liftyourlegsville" years ago.

Me so happy.
    That's great news mate, I'm really pleased it as worked out for you..
    Les.

Excellent, keep up the good work matey. I’ve yet to pick up a freebie or cheapy
    Ah, be kind, be nice to people, talk plenty and spread the good word and nice things will come your way, Young Glasshopper!

Hey Pauly, are you likely to be journeying up North soon?

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    That's great news mate, I'm really pleased it as worked out for you..
    Les.
    Cheers matey.

Ah, be kind, be nice to people, talk plenty and spread the good word and nice things will come your way, Young Glasshopper!

Hey Pauly, are you likely to be journeying up North soon?
    I certainly do drop airguns into conversations whenever appropriate, so my time will come Master

I’m over to The Forest of Dean next week for a couple of days, taking the grand daughter down to Brighton for the day tomorrow (gonna be freeezin’). As for up North, nothing planned matey but I’m sure as the weather brightens up I’ll head up there sometime in a couple of months or so

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Are you bringing your 98 Pete? And is it tuned?. I'm going to probably do a few bits to mine after the bash once I've broken it in a bit as its pretty twangy. I'd love to compare them if you've modded yours at all. Cheers
    Yes Mike
    I have a tbt short stroke kit in mine. You'll love it. Got some stock mods to make it right handed too
    Pete

I certainly do drop airguns into conversations whenever appropriate, so my time will come Master

I’m over to The Forest of Dean next week for a couple of days, taking the grand daughter down to Brighton for the day tomorrow (gonna be freeezin’). As for up North, nothing planned matey but I’m sure as the weather brightens up I’ll head up there sometime in a couple of months or so
    Your time will most definitely come, Pauly.

Make sure you wrap up extra warm, matey, as you say, it's going to be FFRREEEEEZING and with that sharp Baltic wind.

So, trip up North after The Bash?

Cool Six Weeks To Go!

It's coming, peeps.

And in true Pauly Speak, "Yay, we really is Nearlier, nearly there".

Get this minging bitterly cold snap out of the way, meteorological start of Spring on Thursday and some "Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits", into Spring proper with the equinox, then Easter, then.......BOING!

Oh yes, BOING indeed. Where the fine Folk of The Hollow can meet once again and welcome in new attendees to the happy fold.

42 to go, peeps.

BOING!!

We're off too Brighton too. We may bump into you. Nick....we will have a look at uberti miniatures for you

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    We're off too Brighton too. We may bump into you. Nick....we will have a look at uberti miniatures for you
    Awesome! Pics would be good........
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Awesome! Pics would be good........
    No problem mate

Where's the sales thread, I'm after a .20 hw95