Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    After a battle of wills (which I eventually won on a technicality) I have got the bow stringed. Or is that strung?
    I got a target and tripod stand too, but its a bit iffy outside, so I've leant it up against the telly giving me about 5 yards from the back door. That should be plenty! In the interest of safety I have placed it above toddler head height so Esmae will be fine.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    After a battle of wills (which I eventually won on a technicality) I have got the bow stringed. Or is that strung?
    I got a target and tripod stand too, but its a bit iffy outside, so I've leant it up against the telly giving me about 5 yards from the back door. That should be plenty! In the interest of safety I have placed it above toddler head height so Esmae will be fine.
    Just watch the window

Sounds a bit dodgy that mate !!!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Sounds fine Nick, what could go wrong.
    Answers on the back of a £10 note addressed to me
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Just watch the window
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Sounds a bit dodgy that mate !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Sounds fine Nick, what could go wrong.
    Answers on the back of a £10 note addressed to me
    Erm, not sure about that one, Mr Bum!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Is it positioned above toddler head height by having said toddler hold it above their head? Safe as houses mate

Chris x