Page 82 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nice one, Steve. No rest for the wicked though, eh?

Hope your moleing is going well for you.

Do they like chocolate?
    The way he's going on Tony he will be buying me out soon, think I may have created a mole catching machine

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Just been trying a little bit of 7 metre indoor plinking with the fwb 300, don't know why I haven't tried a bit of close range paper punching indoors before now, so much nicer than freezing to death outdoors this time of the year. Of course Mrs baldinio was at work and remains completely unawares as I like my balls to reside in the bag they are currently in and not rehomed
    I just let the Mrs have a go with the gun when i'm indoor shooting to keep her happy. That way I can ensure the testicles remain unharmed!!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    After a battle of wills (which I eventually won on a technicality) I have got the bow stringed. Or is that strung?
    I got a target and tripod stand too, but its a bit iffy outside, so I've leant it up against the telly giving me about 5 yards from the back door. That should be plenty! In the interest of safety I have placed it above toddler head height so Esmae will be fine.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    After a battle of wills (which I eventually won on a technicality) I have got the bow stringed. Or is that strung?
    I got a target and tripod stand too, but its a bit iffy outside, so I've leant it up against the telly giving me about 5 yards from the back door. That should be plenty! In the interest of safety I have placed it above toddler head height so Esmae will be fine.
    Just watch the window

Sounds a bit dodgy that mate !!!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Sounds fine Nick, what could go wrong.
    Answers on the back of a £10 note addressed to me
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I just let the Mrs have a go with the gun when i'm indoor shooting to keep her happy. That way I can ensure the testicles remain unharmed!!!
    I let the mrs shoot one of my rifles. It was about sixteen years ago. Im not making that mistake twice bud

Chris x

Is it positioned above toddler head height by having said toddler hold it above their head? Safe as houses mate

Chris x

Just been trying a little bit of 7 metre indoor plinking with the fwb 300, don't know why I haven't tried a bit of close range paper punching indoors before now, so much nicer than freezing to death outdoors this time of the year. Of course Mrs baldinio was at work and remains completely unawares as I like my balls to reside in the bag they are currently in and not rehomed
    Excellent!

And I didn't know that you also had a '300, Chris. Brilliant! Lovely guns; so well engineered and an instrument of surgical precision. Pauly keeps saying they're minging! I reckon that if we both keep on at him and if John (Blackrider) brings his lefty to The Bash for the cuddly little one to try he'll be smitten.

Quite a lot of my shooting is indoors, down the hallway, Chris. As you'll no doubt be aware, the name of that particular game is just stacking pellet on top of pellet. Very, very therapeutic. And, when it's cold outside, you can stay all nice and toasty, cuppa on the side and indulge.

Awesome!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    The way he's going on Tony he will be buying me out soon, think I may have created a mole catching machine
    And to think that all these new Moley experts are all courtesy of your good self and Quigley Hollow!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I wish mine would be willing to have a go. She'd soon realise what a relaxing, thoroughly enjoyable and fun time can be had.

As it is, she won't go anywhere near them.

The guns I mean, er, erm, err.......

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Just watch the window
    Sounds a bit dodgy that mate !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Sounds fine Nick, what could go wrong.
    Answers on the back of a £10 note addressed to me
    Erm, not sure about that one, Mr Bum!

Excellent!

And I didn't know that you also had a '300, Chris. Brilliant! Lovely guns; so well engineered and an instrument of surgical precision. Pauly keeps saying they're minging! I reckon that if we both keep on at him and if John (Blackrider) brings his lefty to The Bash for the cuddly little one to try he'll be smitten.

Quite a lot of my shooting is indoors, down the hallway, Chris. As you'll no doubt be aware, the name of that particular game is just stacking pellet on top of pellet. Very, very therapeutic. And, when it's cold outside, you can stay all nice and toasty, cuppa on the side and indulge.

Awesome!
    Funnily enough my 300 is a lefty (it was an amazing bargain and can still be fired easily right handed) I've press ganged our lovely Pauly into shooting it at the bash and he wasn't having any of it lol. We need to keep working on him

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Excellent!

Awesome!
    Funnily enough my 300 is a lefty (it was an amazing bargain and can still be fired easily right handed) I've press ganged our lovely Pauly into shooting it at the bash and he wasn't having any of it lol. We need to keep working on him
    Ok, ok I give in, if you bring it along I’ll have a go but I’m gonna blindfold myself and no photos of me fondling the fugly thing either
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ok, ok I give in, if you bring it along I’ll have a go but I’m gonna blindfold myself and no photos of me fondling the fugly thing either
    If there's one thing I love, it's a challenge.

Resistance is futile, Little Pauly. You'll be lovingly caressing one in no time at all.