Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
Oh yes, LOTS of news my good peeps.

This has been a long time coming, but I handed my notice in at work today. Yay! Freedom!

New job confirmed at Allan Jefferies BMW Motorrad South Yorkshire. Far, far more professional and I'll be joining a well-oiled and enthusiastic team.

And they're closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.

About six or seven miles closer, too, so less time travelling, wear and tear on the car etc etc.

Can't wait to get started. The knob wants me to work until the end of the month to try and show them various systems and impart knowledge etc. By the sounds of it, BMW want me to start straight away. So, I'll be seeing them again on Wednesday and if that's the case, well, loyalties have to lie with my new employer, so we'll see how that all pans out...
Ha ha, wish I was there to see that Tone, it must have felt good. Did he not even try and tempt you to stay for a few more shekels? It’s a bit late in the day now to ask you to impart your knowledge onto others

Are you paid monthly or weekly at the moment mate cos I guess that may determine your actual leaving date ??

Anyways.... Congratulations !!!!