Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I certainly do drop airguns into conversations whenever appropriate, so my time will come Master

I’m over to The Forest of Dean next week for a couple of days, taking the grand daughter down to Brighton for the day tomorrow (gonna be freeezin’). As for up North, nothing planned matey but I’m sure as the weather brightens up I’ll head up there sometime in a couple of months or so
    Your time will most definitely come, Pauly.

Make sure you wrap up extra warm, matey, as you say, it's going to be FFRREEEEEZING and with that sharp Baltic wind.

So, trip up North after The Bash?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Six Weeks To Go!

It's coming, peeps.

And in true Pauly Speak, "Yay, we really is Nearlier, nearly there".

Get this minging bitterly cold snap out of the way, meteorological start of Spring on Thursday and some "Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits", into Spring proper with the equinox, then Easter, then.......BOING!

Oh yes, BOING indeed. Where the fine Folk of The Hollow can meet once again and welcome in new attendees to the happy fold.

42 to go, peeps.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!