Page 111 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    I'll cut Paul some slack, it's an easy mistake to make TWICE. So, bottoms up fence club sounds interesting as long as there are no broke back corner connections
    I'll cut him some slack, he's up to his neck with stuff at the moment <insert height joke here>
    It may be easier if you just change your name?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So you've never seen Pauly's big 'chopper then, Pete?
    Yep, it's the original Raleigh 3 speed model, shame it's yellow though I always preferred the red one
    Pete

Woohoo! In my mind arrows will be easier to find in the snow!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    I'll cut Paul some slack, it's an easy mistake to make TWICE. So, bottoms up fence club sounds interesting as long as there are no broke back corner connections
    My apologies Mark, I seem to do it when you and Mel post around the same time and in my head CapitalBee and Chippendale get mixed up ??? But... I never call Mel - Mark ??

I also apologise now for the next time I do it
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    My apologies Mark, I seem to do it when you and Mel post around the same time and in my head CapitalBee and Chippendale get mixed up ??? But... I never call Mel - Mark ??

I also apologise now for the next time I do it
    I've been called far worse Paul, don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    I did suggest that we just move the party down to your place for a few days, but would they listen? Never mind mate, I'll pop down to see you soon and tell you all about it.
    Always a pleasure Cap'n.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Other folks seem to find it fascinating, Gareth, it's just work to me.

The late 1980's saw me taking an OND in agricultural engineering at the long gone Ryecotewood College, Thame, Oxfordshire --- it's a housing estate now.

Now, trying not to look too sad, Fergies came mainly in grey, but some came out in other colours, Yellow for highways, Green for parks, Blue for RAF tug tractors, in France, many were sold with Grey tin work and red castings and the Kent produced narrow vineyard tractors were grey with a blue flash around the bonnet.
    When the Fergy FE35 was introduced it had grey tin work with gold castings, when Ferguson were taken over by Massey Harris the MHF FE35 colour was changed to the familiar red tin work with grey castings which was carried on by Massey Ferguson.

Fordson Majors started off as blue with orange wheels but changed to blue with white wheels before production ended, this colour scheme was carried over when Ford introduced the Ford Force tractors in the late 1960's.

Reading that back there really is no way to make it look anything but sad.

Anyway here's one of my older conversions :-

Attachment 272395

Attachment 272396

Attachment 272397

T20 with 2 litre Austin Maestro turbo Diesel engine.
    Some memories here Mick. Once worked for a Lucas subsidiary called Butlers who made tractor headlights & work lamps. All based on the same 'pudding basin' pressing, but the worklamps had a sequential switch encased in rubber. As you say, Ford & Massey were blue, International Harvester were red I think, and David Brown were pink.

Demand for all colours was constant and there was a big cock-up one week when the manufacturers received their lamps in the wrong colour. Turned out one of the warehouse hands was colour-blind.

This was the late 60's I think when Butlers also made the 'Ban the Bomb' rear lamps for the first Cortina model. Ford dual sourced this with a rival lamp maker called Magnetex.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    I did suggest that we just move the party down to your place for a few days, but would they listen? Never mind mate, I'll pop down to see you soon and tell you all about it.
    Brown noser

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Too far down the page
    Just for the Unframed one I'll bump it up again
    &again & again & again (yes Dave I am wearing denim)
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Too far down the page
    Just for the Unframed one I'll bump it up again
    &again & again & again (yes Dave I am wearing denim)
    And just to ensure we don't go "Down, Down" again, Pete.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And just to ensure we don't go "Down, Down" again, Pete.

BOING!!
    I don't want to Hold you back, but What You're Proposing might just be Burning Bridges!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Today I changed from low mounts to mediums on my HW80 .25 topped with a Hawke scope as the AO adjuster was just clipping the cylinder in places around the dial, less than a fag paper in certain spots with the low ones. Anyhow having fitted the mediums, I decided to ‘centre’ the scope turrets to give me maximum adjustment in all directions, pop the scope back on and head off to the range to get it zeroed in

I put an A4 sized target out at 25 yards and the first shot, and every shot after that was bang on crosshairs didn’t need a ‘click’ in any direction whatsoever.How lucky was that
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Today I changed from low mounts to mediums on my HW80 .25 topped with a Hawke scope as the AO adjuster was just clipping the cylinder in places around the dial, less than a fag paper in certain spots with the low ones. Anyhow having fitted the mediums, I decided to ‘centre’ the scope turrets to give me maximum adjustment in all directions, pop the scope back on and head off to the range to get it zeroed in

I put an A4 sized target out at 25 yards and the first shot, and every shot after that was bang on crosshairs didn’t need a ‘click’ in any direction whatsoever.How lucky was that

Kismet! Mind you, with bloody great lumps of lead like that a large area is covered from the start!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

Kismet! Mind you, with bloody great lumps of lead like that a large area is covered from the start!
    Once again a post on this thread has been responsible for me gaffwing uncontrollably, and spraying jets of recently sipped cider straight out again through me nostrils.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Having worked all day today when I arrived home I finished building my master mini potato cannon. Constructed from 22mm pipe to form the stock/air chamber into a 15mm barrel via a 22mm full flow lever valve and a shrader valve for filling up via my cycling stirrup pump. First test was a standard nerf dart fire under a pressure of 80 psi. Impressively made it through both sides of a Weetabix box . Second test was a potato pumped up to 110psi which is about the max for my pump. Holy S**T is all I can say. With the nice snug fit of an inch long cylinder of potato rammed down the barrel the power was unbelievable. Tomorrow me and mini me will be conducting further daylight testing