Page 115 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yeah but, it’s funny cos he ‘killed’ a snowman by shooting it with its own nose
    Whats really bizarre here is the fact that is exactly what happened to poor cedric the snowman. His head had melted and his poor old nose was laying next to him so I chopped it up and shot him with it lol I carried out a distance test today and a 1 inch potato pellet went well over 100 yards

Blimey!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Whats really bizarre here is the fact that is exactly what happened to poor cedric the snowman. His head had melted and his poor old nose was laying next to him so I chopped it up and shot him with it lol I carried out a distance test today and a 1 inch potato pellet went well over 100 yards
    Wow! With the potato pellets I think some kind of aiming system is needed.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

And further confirmation, not that any was needed, that you will most certainly fit in at The Hollow, Gareth.
    Then when ensconced at The Hollow, I will wear my badge (once duly decorated in golden glitter ) with an extra special sense of new found pride.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Wow! With the potato pellets I think some kind of aiming system is needed.
    I reckon so too. I may even knock up a mark 2 version. I've ordered a Schrader valve with 1/4" bsp thread which I'm going to tap and screw into a brass stop end to sure up the filling side of things. At the moment its a rubber valve cut from an inner tube pushed through a tight hole drilled in the stop end. At the moment it only seals properly once the pressure starts to increase (similar to a car tyre) and is probably the weak link. I also wrapped some wooden dowels in duck tape to ensure a tight fit and tried them today. They worked really well too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I reckon so too. I may even knock up a mark 2 version. I've ordered a Schrader valve with 1/4" bsp thread which I'm going to tap and screw into a brass stop end to sure up the filling side of things. At the moment its a rubber valve cut from an inner tube pushed through a tight hole drilled in the stop end. At the moment it only seals properly once the pressure starts to increase (similar to a car tyre) and is probably the weak link. I also wrapped some wooden dowels in duck tape to ensure a tight fit and tried them today. They worked really well too!!!
    Too much time on your hands!

Too much time on your hands!
    Its all carried out in the name of scientific experimentation you understand

I'm that desperate I ventured into non airgun I can't find FOX, s "sports biscuits" in any of my local shops and not had any for months. If any bash member from other parts of the country happen to locate any, could they be so kind and buy loads, and bring them to the bash in April please ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I'm that desperate I ventured into non airgun I can't find FOX, s "sports biscuits" in any of my local shops and not had any for months. If any bash member from other parts of the country happen to locate any, could they be so kind and buy loads, and bring them to the bash in April please ?
    I know work is quiet this time of year, but playing soggy biscuits in the van is not acceptable!

I know work is quiet this time of year, but playing soggy biscuits in the van is not acceptable!
    It's fxxxxxg ridiculous mate, I just want answers to the obvious shortage

It's fxxxxxg ridiculous mate, I just want answers to the obvious shortage
    Tesco express in Norton high st had some Thursday.

Tesco express in Norton high st had some Thursday.
    You been up here ? I normally get them from Heron, Homebargains or even the pound shops. None have had them for months and the local supermarkets have never really stocked them

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’ll do some digging around in this here London mate but...... if I do get some..... don’t you dare go telling anyone I’ve gone from gun running to biscuit running
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ll do some digging around in this here London mate but...... if I do get some..... don’t you dare go telling anyone I’ve gone from gun running to biscuit running
    Can you do a round trip with ten packets of Maryland cookies please mate

Cool And just 33 little sleepies to go.

For the Saturday peeps.

BOING!

We really is getting nearlier, nearly there, in'it?

BOING!

And some peeps will be arriving at our beloved venue in little over four weeks' time.

Bring it on, The Boinger Bash, it's a'coming!

BOING!

P.S. As well as potentially good eating, some biccies might make some very interesting reactive targets. Can you still get those little midget iced gem thingies?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!