Page 121 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    I would pay good money to see this lol

Chris
    A quick trip over the border, £5 and a trip to seal sands can see someone blow a seal.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    A quick trip over the border, £5 and a trip to seal sands can see someone blow a seal.
    You're just plain wrong, you are!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Just 30 to go, peeps. (For the Saturday peeps).

And into the 20s for some of you even luckier Boingerfolk.

Getting ever so nearlier nearly there!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

save me a spot ...

£20 payment just made woohoo

see you there me `ol mukka TonyL
    . . . Please INDICATE when overtaking cyclists !!

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamHenderson View Post

Good to have you on board, Graham, I'll check for your payment later --- I'm busy painting targets at the mo.

Black's done --- moving swiftly onto yellow now and then fluorescent orange.

Well, I might bring this along for giggles:
    https://imgur.com/YecvcgJ

I bought it off of here and finished it today. The trigger guard could do with modifying as it's not very central (it came without one and I used a Diana mod 25), but quite satisfying to shoot. Probably doing about 3-4fpe, this little smoothbore was quite fun this afternoon in the garden. It's without any manufacturer's marking, so if anyone has an idea of it's origin?

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    A great white could have a gobble
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post

I bought it off of here and finished it today. The trigger guard could do with modifying as it's not very central (it came without one and I used a Diana mod 25), but quite satisfying to shoot. Probably doing about 3-4fpe, this little smoothbore was quite fun this afternoon in the garden. It's without any manufacturer's marking, so if anyone has an idea of it's origin?
    Stunning that is. I'd like to see that in the flesh

Nothing worse than blowing a seal. takes bloody ages to get the hairs out ya teeth!!!

Cool Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamHenderson View Post

Graham, this is absolutely brilliant news and it's great to finally get you on board.

You are going to absolutely love it. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic people here. Some very, very skillful shots and many people with excellent technical knowledge.

You can just shoot your own and / or play with others' toys. And talk rifles, pistols, pellets, trajectories, accuracy, beer, technique, beer, power plants, beer etc etc.

You will fit in straight away, that's for sure and I also guarantee you'll be wanting to come back for more.

And our host, Uncle Mick, is an absolute star and you'll love meeting him and sharing the infectious banter.

Have you got your own Boinger now? If not, don't panic, as your PCPs are more than welcome and, as above, there will be lots of lovely stuff to see and try. Standard, mildly fettled, totally re-engineered, modern, classic, vintage etc etc.

Boingerpeeps.....for those of you in the know and who were into our wonderful sport / hobby years ago, Graham was one of the very best FT competitors in the mid to late 80s. I used to shoot with him back then. Then other things got in the way for many years. Through our wonderful forum, we made contact again a few years ago and it was an absolute pleasure to meet up with Graham again. Very, very knowledgeable, entertaining and still a most excellent shot.

Fantastic news is this!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Good to have you on board, Graham, I'll check for your payment later --- I'm busy painting targets at the mo.

Black's done --- moving swiftly onto yellow now and then fluorescent orange.
    Excellent stuff, Mick.

How you feeling at the mo'?

Mark, that looks absolutely lovely!

I'm certainly not an expert, but at a casual glance, is it based on a BSA Break Pattern? And with a hint of HW in there (breech block / hinge bolt)?

I'd love to see this and have a go, pretty please.

Gotta go.....doggy's barking again.....back shortly.......

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Mmmm, I like the look of that Mark, would be nice to see that if you could squeeze it in for the journey
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Graham was one of the very best FT competitors in the mid to late 80s.
    No pressure then
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Another 'Foodie' Question ...

Evening established Boingers. As a Boinger-Bash Virgin who is just one month away from surrendering his innocence () and being food obsessed, I have another eating question. Will there be boiling water fascilities at the hallowed Hollow (a kettle or such like) which I can use for making up Pot Noodles? If so, I'm gonna fill a carrier with a bunch of Bombay Bad Boys -- and a second carrier with several packs of soft wet wipes lol.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.