Page 139 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Ooh!
    Love that film, especially the fight scene between the cowboys and the "dancers."

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Love that film, especially the fight scene between the cowboys and the "dancers."
    Back "in the day" we were the only ones in the street with a video player. We had three films: Jaws, Blazing Saddles and Saturday Night Fever.

One made me scared of eating jelly babies, one was banned within minutes of my parents hearing the dialogue and the other has been a major part of my life ever since.

"I get no kick from cocaine. Ooooh, oooooh"
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Now I remember you!
    Lol. Yep, as baldinio says, LOVE that film, and it's one of our TD's faves, too.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

No thank you, 15 is my limit when it comes to schnitzengruben.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Stand by for some flack tinners, there's gonna be a lot of green tinted specs going on.

Get a blue light on the top and a bell, your very own fire engine.

Enjoy

Dave
    Ex Royal Mail

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    What's this what's this what's this? Nearing the bottom of my 40 threads per page, page number one?

Nope, not having that !!! ... Boing for the Boinger thread, and up up ​up you go.
    And thank you for your most excellent watchful efforts, Gareth.

Had a bit of a 'mare evening.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Three Weeks To Go!

Yes!

BOING!

After a seemingly never-ending Winter, especially with this weekend's harsh "Mini Beast From The East" reminder, the Halloween Bash now feels like it took place such a long time ago.

But, thankfully, we are very much nearlier, nearly there now.

Just 21 sleeps for us Saturday peeps and as few as 19 for some folk.

Is The Captain there yet?

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    No thank you, 15 is my limit when it comes to schnitzengruben.
    More beans?
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    More beans?
    That scene is essentially what sharing a tent with baldinio junior is like

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Ooh, it’s snowing here, settling a bit but don’t think it will come to much
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

We're supposed to be getting a little bit of snow too but no sign yet

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    We're supposed to be getting a little bit of snow too but no sign yet
    It’s moving from East to West Mike with less or, none, in the S.S.E according to the forecast but I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you and Jack
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

It’s moving from East to West Mike with less or, none, in the S.S.E according to the forecast but I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you and Jack
    We have got settling snow here (Chelmsford, Essex), and it is still snowing, so no outside shooting for my boys and I today, so instead we have set out our twenty foot long hall with a selection of specifically rinsed and washed purple and green Fruit Shoot bottles (x24) at intervals along its run, behind a range of obstacles (strategically placed books and sandwich pots), and have our NERF rifles and pistols out to anialate the pesky invading blighters: MAX indoor fun.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post

We have got settling snow here (Chelmsford, Essex), and it is still snowing, so no outside shooting for my boys and I today, so instead we have set out our twenty foot long hall with a selection of specifically rinsed and washed purple and green Fruit Shoot bottles (x24) at intervals along its run, behind a range of obstacles (strategically placed books and sandwich pots), and have our NERF rifles and pistols out to anialate the pesky invading blighters: MAX indoor fun.
    Yep, that WAS fun. Still snowing and still settling here, however, so now it's off to the chippy for a 'keep warm carb fix' and the odd snowball ambush (lol), before heading back home again for an XBOX FIFA fest. Dunno who is the biggest kid in this house, me or my boys ???

Having had virtually no snow today, me Rachel and Jack had a trip over to Hastings to visit A C Guns where temptation nearly got the better of me on a new HW100 but I decided it was to much money to spend again. I wish now I had purchased it and stayed in the shop a little longer because on the way home on the Bexhill Marsh road, A driver of an oncoming car suddenly swerved, lost control and hit us head on in a huge earth shattering impact. Rachel was driving and due to her extremely quick thinking and reactions, she swerved up onto the pavement and greatly reduced the area of impact saving us and the other driver. The police and ambulance crew cant believe we all walked away! Rachel has some bruising to ribs and whiplash etc and I have a sprained wrist and whiplash. Jack escaped unscathed. The airbags done their job fantastically.