Page 140 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Having had virtually no snow today, me Rachel and Jack had a trip over to Hastings to visit A C Guns where temptation nearly got the better of me on a new HW100 but I decided it was to much money to spend again. I wish now I had purchased it and stayed in the shop a little longer because on the way home on the Bexhill Marsh road, A driver of an oncoming car suddenly swerved, lost control and hit us head on in a huge earth shattering impact. Rachel was driving and due to her extremely quick thinking and reactions, she swerved up onto the pavement and greatly reduced the area of impact saving us and the other driver. The police and ambulance crew cant believe we all walked away! Rachel has some bruising to ribs and whiplash etc and I have a sprained wrist and whiplash. Jack escaped unscathed. The airbags done their job fantastically.
    Jeeze Mike! Thank goodness you are all okay.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Having had virtually no snow today, me Rachel and Jack had a trip over to Hastings to visit A C Guns where temptation nearly got the better of me on a new HW100 but I decided it was to much money to spend again. I wish now I had purchased it and stayed in the shop a little longer because on the way home on the Bexhill Marsh road, A driver of an oncoming car suddenly swerved, lost control and hit us head on in a huge earth shattering impact. Rachel was driving and due to her extremely quick thinking and reactions, she swerved up onto the pavement and greatly reduced the area of impact saving us and the other driver. The police and ambulance crew cant believe we all walked away! Rachel has some bruising to ribs and whiplash etc and I have a sprained wrist and whiplash. Jack escaped unscathed. The airbags done their job fantastically.

Holy Crap! Thank God you're all ok.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Cheers guys, I have to say the police and paramedics were absolutely fantastic, not to mention the other drivers that stopped and offered themselves as witnesses. It certainly makes you realise that you have only one life and you must live it to the full as you never know whats around the corner. A C Guns by the way is an awesome shop and i'd recommend a visit if anyones over this way any time.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    OMG ! That must have been a real shock Mike, I’m so glad you are all ok barring aches and pains. Is little Jack ok (physically unhurt thankfully) ? Must’ve frightened the life out of him ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Glad you all walked away pretty much unscathed mate,very lucky.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    OMG ! That must have been a real shock Mike, I’m so glad you are all ok barring aches and pains. Is little Jack ok (physically unhurt thankfully) ? Must’ve frightened the life out of him ?
    It did frighten him for sure. There was a lot of smoke in the car from the airbag detonation which kicked my butt into gear to get everyone out as quickly as possible for fear of fire initially. Jack has since ask whether it was real or just a dream which I guess is the initial shock wearing off.

It did frighten him for sure. There was a lot of smoke in the car from the airbag detonation which kicked my butt into gear to get everyone out as quickly as possible for fear of fire initially. Jack has since ask whether it was real or just a dream which I guess is the initial shock wearing off.
    Bless him ! Kids are very resilient, he’ll be fine mate.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Bloody hell mate so glad you are all in one piece.

Glad you're all okay. Well done Rachel as it sounds like it could have been so much worse.

Cheers guys, I have to say the police and paramedics were absolutely fantastic, not to mention the other drivers that stopped and offered themselves as witnesses. It certainly makes you realise that you have only one life and you must live it to the full as you never know whats around the corner. A C Guns by the way is an awesome shop and i'd recommend a visit if anyones over this way any time.
    You’ve just gotta love The Boingerati Nearly gets wiped out in a car smash and then recommends a gun shop in the same sentence

You’ve just gotta love The Boingerati Nearly gets wiped out in a car smash and then recommends a gun shop in the same sentence
    If anything happened to me I'd hate to think any of you may be in this neck of the woods and not know about a great gunshop

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Glad you're all ok, thanks for the gun shop recommendation.
    Pete

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Once kith and kin are known to be okay, we all gravitate towards the next most important thing, eh, Mike?

Seriously thought, thank God you are all ok. Keep an eye on Rachel's whip-lash, and it maybe for the best to let Jack double-up with you two tonight? Lastly, I prescribe a large single malt for the pair of you -- and something sugar-free for Jack?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

That's bloody terrible, Mike --- a member of the Boingerati contemplating buying a PCP, get a grip man.

What ?

Glad you're all OK.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    That's bloody terrible, Mike --- a member of the Boingerati contemplating buying a PCP, get a grip man.

What ?

Glad you're all OK.
    Whats worse is that would have been my second PCP. However, I was also looking at the HW97 KT. They kindly offered to put the Nickel action in a wooden stock for me if required so seriously tempted with that combo.