Page 141 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I was also looking at the HW97 KT. They kindly offered to put the Nickel action in a wooden stock for me if required so seriously tempted with that combo.
    That's more like it, Mike.

Whats worse is that would have been my second PCP. However, I was also looking at the HW97 KT. They kindly offered to put the Nickel action in a wooden stock for me if required so seriously tempted with that combo.
    That is a really smart looking 97K, bloke shoots one at mine and flyingfish's club.

In light of your horrifyingly close shave today, all the best for a swift recovery for you all from injuries and shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Payment just made for the Saturday !
    Unfortunately couldn't make both days this time.
    And payment received, John, payment also received from Ted/Roundshot --- looking forward to seeing you both again.

All the best Mick

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And payment received, John, payment also received from Ted/Roundshot --- looking forward to seeing you both again.

All the best Mick
    That’s a damned good list there - 34 so far. Do you keep a tally of previous attendee numbers (including those that turn up) Mick ? Just wondering what the ‘record’ is ? If you don’t.... get to it, you ain’t doing anything else
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post

Payment just made for the Saturday !
    Unfortunately couldn't make both days this time.
    Hmmmm. Well it'll be great to see you there, but for the avoidance of doubt, do please note, that my Brumbow (as will be in attendance) will most definitely not be available on the items for sale table (lol).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That’s a damned good list there - 34 so far. Do you keep a tally of previous attendee numbers (including those that turn up) Mick ? Just wondering what the ‘record’ is ? If you don’t.... get to it, you ain’t doing anything else
    I had hoped to have had time on my hands after finishing a work contract on the 7th --- Unfortunately I was given a repeat order on the 8th for an April 7th delivery.
    So I'm currently working my nuts off trying to get this work out the way so that I can sort Quigley Hollow out.
    Fortunately I can't do any work on Quigley Hollow until the wind dies down and the field dries up a little.

Whats worse is that would have been my second PCP. However, I was also looking at the HW97 KT. They kindly offered to put the Nickel action in a wooden stock for me if required so seriously tempted with that combo.
    Yep, that would have done it for me! Bought it there and then.

I had hoped to have had time on my hands after finishing a work contract on the 7th --- Unfortunately I was given a repeat order on the 8th for an April 7th delivery.
    So I'm currently working my nuts off trying to get this work out the way so that I can sort Quigley Hollow out.
    Fortunately I can't do any work on Quigley Hollow until the wind dies down and the field dries up a little.
    Well that’s good that you’re working Mick (I think ?), feeling better or just having to get on with it ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

That's bloody terrible, Mike --- a member of the Boingerati contemplating buying a PCP, get a grip man.

What ?
    [GWB brings himself back from the brink of a near fatal choking incident, by involuntarily spraying a mouth full of brew through his nostrils and tear ducts, so as to clear his airways, while gaffwing uncontrollably at our Mick's most irreverent (yet extremely funny ) bawdy banter] ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    That is a really smart looking 97K, bloke shoots one at mine and flyingfish's club.

In light of your horrifyingly close shave today, all the best for a swift recovery for you all from injuries and shock.
    Cheers I may pop over to AC guns and have another look at the 97 this week. My other half has seized up now from the whiplash that's for sure. I think me and the little man got away extremely lightly all things considered.

"
    With ref to the post immediately above, Mike my friend, I say again ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post

Keep an eye on Rachel's whip-lash, and it maybe for the best to let Jack double-up with you two tonight? Lastly, I prescribe a large single malt for the pair of you -- and something sugar-free for Jack?

I can’t remember an evening without TonyL for a good whilehope alls well Tone ?

You are absolutely right there mate. I'm not sure about the single malt but I can feel a gin a tonic moment coming on. Jack is sleeping soundly and I think most likely one of us will be in with him tonight. Its amazing actually but today has made me realise how we all take what we have for granted and don't really understand how vulnerable we really are. One thing I would say to anyone with kids is make sure to have the correct and best car seat for them that you can afford. We had Jack in a Graco nice quality booster seat and it definitely helped prevent serious injury.

Absolutely Mike, on all counts ! Enjoy that G+T mate and I hope Rachael recovers real soon.

My two sons are 37 and 35 now and I shudder when I think back to driving them around over 30 years ago without child seats, yes, they were available at the time but not widely used by most people and not compulsory. My first few cars didn’t even come with rear seat belts

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Absolutely Mike, on all counts ! Enjoy that G+T mate and I hope Rachael recovers real soon.

My two sons are 37 and 35 now and I shudder when I think back to driving them around over 30 years ago without child seats, yes, they were available at the time but not widely used by most people and not compulsory. My first few cars didn’t even come with rear seat belts
    Your first car didn't even have four wheels did it mate?