Page 143 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    I'll put Baldy's quoted theory to the test when the Mrs has gone to bed, savouring a large glass of 'Three Barrels' brandy, toasting Mike and family's survival and swift recovery.
    I’m a Brandy man Ted and for years I was a fan of Three Barrels but I just went off it as it tasted too sweet. I stick to Courvoisier now, yeah it’s more expensive but I prefer it. Now, as I’m typing, I’m thinking, I’m off to Belgium on a baccy run on Wednesday with a few lads from work, I always buy a bottle of JP Chenet Brandy - very ‘cheap’ but I really like it Have you tried it ? I’ll pick you up a bottle anyway.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Read it now matey, much enjoyed your recollections, but how did I miss it?
    It was one of those posts amongst others in quick succession as the page turned I guess mate, no matter, just an old geezers ramblings
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’m a Brandy man Ted and for years I was a fan of Three Barrels but I just went off it as it tasted too sweet. I stick to Courvoisier now, yeah it’s more expensive but I prefer it. Now, as I’m typing, I’m thinking, I’m off to Belgium on a baccy run on Wednesday with a few lads from work, I always buy a bottle of JP Chenet Brandy - very ‘cheap’ but I really like it Have you tried it ? I’ll pick you up a bottle anyway.
    I haven't matey but would be very glad to try it, what a true gent you are. Must agree, Courvoisier is excellent, had a bottle off my mum a while back. Trust you'll have safe and enjoyable travels to and from Belgium.

It was one of those posts amongst others in quick succession as the page turned I guess mate, no matter, just an old geezers ramblings
    You're a real character mate with some well lived times behind you, that's what you are!

I haven't matey but would be very glad to try it, what a true gent you are. Must agree, Courvoisier is excellent, had a bottle off my mum a while back. Trust you'll have safe and enjoyable travels to and from Belgium.
    JP Chenet Brandy coming your way Ted. At The Bash

JP Chenet Brandy coming your way Ted. At The Bash
    Top notch! Cheers.

20 to go, peeps.

Wish this bloody snow would sod off!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Having had virtually no snow today, me Rachel and Jack had a trip over to Hastings to visit A C Guns where temptation nearly got the better of me on a new HW100 but I decided it was to much money to spend again. I wish now I had purchased it and stayed in the shop a little longer because on the way home on the Bexhill Marsh road, A driver of an oncoming car suddenly swerved, lost control and hit us head on in a huge earth shattering impact. Rachel was driving and due to her extremely quick thinking and reactions, she swerved up onto the pavement and greatly reduced the area of impact saving us and the other driver. The police and ambulance crew cant believe we all walked away! Rachel has some bruising to ribs and whiplash etc and I have a sprained wrist and whiplash. Jack escaped unscathed. The airbags done their job fantastically.
    Bloody hell, Mike.

There are some right wankers on the roads these days.

So relieved to hear that you're all okay; it could have been SO much worse.

Cuddles to all.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Whats worse is that would have been my second PCP. However, I was also looking at the HW97 KT. They kindly offered to put the Nickel action in a wooden stock for me if required so seriously tempted with that combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    That's more like it, Mike.
    Absolutely.

And payment received, John, payment also received from Ted/Roundshot --- looking forward to seeing you both again.

All the best Mick
    Excellent stuff!

Looking forward to seeing you fine chaps again.

I had hoped to have had time on my hands after finishing a work contract on the 7th --- Unfortunately I was given a repeat order on the 8th for an April 7th delivery.
    So I'm currently working my nuts off trying to get this work out the way so that I can sort Quigley Hollow out.
    Fortunately I can't do any work on Quigley Hollow until the wind dies down and the field dries up a little.
    And if it's anything like it is here, there'll be about 4 cm of snow to contend with on top of this evil, cutting wind!

Bloody hate the stuff!

I can’t remember an evening without TonyL for a good whilehope alls well Tone ?
    It all went a little pear-shaped yesterday evening, Pauly. Just playing catch up now.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Bloody hell, Mike.

There are some right wankers on the roads these days.

So relieved to hear that you're all okay; it could have been SO much worse.

Cuddles to all.
    Cheers Tone,

We have a feeling that there was more to it than just careless driving. He was gutted about causing the accident and couldn't remember much but we think it may have been a heart problem that possibly caused it as they didn't take him off the ECG monitor for the three and a half hours that we were there for. The paramedics seemed pretty concerned about it.

I can visualise our Pauly back in the 80's in a yellow Reliant Robin, sporting a leather jacket, large gold chain and aviator sunglasses.
    What? And not a "Robin" outfit?

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    What? And not a "Robin" outfit?
    i can see it now Tone, New York, Paris, Harrow and Quigley Hollow
    Pete