Page 147 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Payment made

Hi Mick
    I have transferred £60 over to you.
    For me, Needabiggertarget and a mate of ours Steve Oakley.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone again plus anyone new.
    Regards
    David
    Note to self..... go to bed on Fridays/Saturday morning before it is light..... it’s still winter!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Hello all ,
    likewise been hiding in cyber space mainly because i wasnt sure this interweb do dah would stay the course but it looks like it might so here goes
    Paid Mr F for a day can only manage the Saturday so lookin forward to seein some of you chaps and missing everything i aim at.
    Hopin a few of my chums also members on this fine forum are comin along if not just me.Is it like first day at school do i need a name badge?
    Been really helpful some of the stuff ive read on here thanks for everyones input lets hope i havent broke everything with this post,
    Ps is a transit van full of springers too many?
    Is this the appropriate time to say BOING?
    In answer to a few of your questions:
    Name badges are provided by Mick (it helps, even if it's just to look at my reflection and remember who I am)
    Nothing broken with your post
    A transit van full sounds just cosy. Beware of Trumpetier when you open your van doors, he'll talk you into selling anything you don't want to
    According to TonyL, there's never a bad time to say 'BOING'
    Hope you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    In answer to a few of your questions:
    Name badges are provided by Mick (it helps, even if it's just to look at my reflection and remember who I am)
    Nothing broken with your post
    A transit van full sounds just cosy. Beware of Trumpetier when you open your van doors, he'll talk you into selling anything you don't want to
    According to TonyL, there's never a bad time to say 'BOING'
    Hope you enjoy it.
    Don't worry about Trumpetier. He's selling all of his so i'm going to the bash with my Transit van empty

I've just ordered a Chrony F1. Now I've started to have a bit of a dabble with drop in kits, power washers etc I feel it wise to properly test things. I feel another shed tuner is about to be born

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I've just ordered a Chrony F1. Now I've started to have a bit of a dabble with drop in kits, power washers etc I feel it wise to properly test things. I feel another shed tuner is about to be born
    Don't take it to the bash as there's a few chrono' slayers known to frequent the Hollow.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Don't worry though, if it gets shot sell it to Trumpetier on Saturday night
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Don't take it to the bash as there's a few chrono' slayers known to frequent the Hollow.
    I reckon I may chrono mine the week before and leave it at home now lol. Now I've said that I will probably shoot it first go

Would this be a good time to mention that all newbies should bring scrumpy as an offering to the gods? The shrine being just outside my caravan.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Would this be a good time to mention that all newbies should bring scrumpy as an offering to the gods? The shrine being just outside my caravan.
    That’s a bit unfair mate......

. Bring Brandy too
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That’s a bit unfair mate......

. Bring Brandy too
    About how much cheaper is Brandy from across the channel just out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Roooss View Post
    Ahhh, an amazing welcome, thanks peeps.

Dues have been paid to Mr Furniss! can't wait to get involved and meet you all!

So there are a few things I will need to invest in before arriving;

• Beer
    • Shooting Mat
    • Shooting Bags/Coushions
    • Wellies
    • Bi-Pod for the weihrauch
    • Beer
    • Rum.

I think one of the main things I would love to learn about is rifle maintenance and tuning... I'm too green and timid to take the rifles apart as a 'learning exercise' I would ruin all my rifles!
    Welcome.

This one time at the bash, I did have two (very weak) Bacardi & Cokes (after the guns were safely put away of course), and boy oh boy, I barely knew where I was, or what my name was... what a night that was, I can tell you.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    It’s not really Will if you compare the Courvoisirs and Martells etc. You can just as easily get it the same price here in the Supermarkets. I always pick myself up a bottle JP Chenet Brandy at the Channel Tunnel terminus in Calais because I haven’t seen it over here, it’s by no means a ‘good’ brandy buts it’s cheap and gets me off my head
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Roooss View Post
    Ahhh, an amazing welcome, thanks peeps.

Dues have been paid to Mr Furniss! can't wait to get involved and meet you all!
    And payment received Roooss --- looking forward to meeting you.

I see the others have brought you up to speed on the Boinger Bash, a couple things they didn't mention are that there are four supermarkets within four miles of Quigley Hollow, and that there will be a large gas BBQ available to use in the pollytunnel for anyone who needs it.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Davecook View Post
    Hi Mick
    I have transferred £60 over to you.
    For me, Needabiggertarget and a mate of ours Steve Oakley.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone again plus anyone new.
    Regards
    David
    Note to self..... go to bed on Fridays/Saturday morning before it is light..... it’s still winter!
    And received, Dave, looking forward to seeing you all --- and your hat.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It’s not really Will if you compare the Courvoisirs and Martells etc. You can just as easily get it the same price here in the Supermarkets. I always pick myself up a bottle JP Chenet Brandy at the Channel Tunnel terminus in Calais because I haven’t seen it over here, it’s by no means a ‘good’ brandy buts it’s cheap and gets me off my head
    Haha that's fair enough. I'm in Costco and they have 1L bottles of Courvoisier for £23.98.

Is the JP Chenet one you buy the same as this? https://www.ocado.com/webshop/produc...andy/270231011