Page 155 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Mike your inbox is full !
    What it's like to be so popular after only one bash.
    lol cheers mate, I think its more likely I've got a small inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Enough legs for you Phil?

Dave
    ::spits tea over keyboard::

Thanks, Dave...

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    He is this morning Pete. The French Firemen/Paramedics told him he didn’t need stitches yesterday, this morning he woke up to a red pillow, he’s at A+E now getting it stitched
    Bloody hell, poor chap. The French medics sound like they couldn't be bothered

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    lol cheers mate, I think its more likely I've got a small inbox
    Don’t you worry about that Mike, Bongo will sort that out for you
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Bloody hell, poor chap. The French medics sound like they couldn't be bothered
    Well he did speak highly of them at the time they looked after him so maybe he just added to it by head butting his headboard in the night
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Well he did speak highly of them at the time they looked after him so maybe he just added to it by head butting his headboard in the night
    Possibly Bongo caused that too

Possibly Bongo caused that too
    Nice one Mike, clever link PMSL.

Looks like we have yet another fine boingery newbie on board today, looking at the list.

Welcome aboard, ALEX from Newark.

And that fine fellow, Rickenbacker, makes an appearance today with a double payment. Will you be bringing a guest, Phil? Young Lewis per chance? Be great to see the young one again. Or have you paid up-front for the June Bash?

As always, be great to see you again, Phil. Will you be staying through Sunday for the customary quieter "Chill Plink"?

The list is looking mighty fine, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

And that fine fellow, Rickenbacker, makes an appearance today with a double payment. Will you be bringing a guest, Phil?
    I probably shouldn’t say this but....... I did see him recently and to be honest - he has put on a bit of weight bless him, so, he probably thinks it’s only fair to pay double, can’t imagine he’s got any friends to be honest

Looks like we have yet another fine boingery newbie on board today, looking at the list.

And that fine fellow, Rickenbacker, makes an appearance today with a double payment. Will you be bringing a guest, Phil? Young Lewis per chance? Be great to see the young one again. Or have you paid up-front for the June Bash?

As always, be great to see you again, Phil. Will you be staying through Sunday for the customary quieter "Chill Plink"?

The list is looking mighty fine, peeps.
    Aye, welcome Alex.

Tone, I think you'll find that figure (40) is Mick's notation, keeping a running total of attendees.

Because as Pauly says - I'm fat and I have no friends...

(I'll be getting even with Pauly over that, I can tell you! )

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Aye, welcome Alex.
    Cheers fellas for your kind welcome to my old school chum and teenage rabbit shooting companion, who is I think likely to be a silent member for now but is delighted to be joining us at the Bash, sporting my former HW97KT back in its synthetic stock (he's a left hander). And......he's bringing his tent......hence a further double payment from me to Mick yesterday......so we can take ale around the Quigley fire with the lads Saturday night, and shiver thereafter in our sleeping bags into Sunday. Great stuff.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Our beloved little Quigley Hollow will come alive to the sights and sounds of those first, lucky Boingerati.

It's nearly here, peeps!

And 16 to go for the Saturday peeps.
    Nope, tiz no good, I'm going to simply burst before the Boinger Bash at this rate ... Just bought some provisions for the bash, too: two crates of Boddingtons Bitter, four Bombay Bad Boy pot noodles, four 'ring-pull' tins of Baked Beans, two packets of Cheddar Cheese biscuits, and a box of x40 extra strong T-Bags ... Forgot to buy any pellets though (Doh!), so once again, I ho, I ho, a shopping I must go.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Nope, tiz no good, I'm going to simply burst before the Boinger Bash at this rate ... Just bought some provisions for the bash, too: two crates of Boddingtons Bitter, four Bombay Bad Boy pot noodles, four 'ring-pull' tins of Baked Beans, two packets of Cheddar Cheese biscuits, and a box of x40 extra strong T-Bags ... Forgot to buy any pellets though (Doh!), so once again, I ho, I ho, a shopping I must go.
    Sounds like a mighty fine combination there mate. Does Mick know he needs a second portaloo???

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Cheers fellas for your kind welcome to my old school chum and teenage rabbit shooting companion, who is I think likely to be a silent member for now but is delighted to be joining us at the Bash, sporting my former HW97KT back in its synthetic stock (he's a left hander). And......he's bringing his tent......hence a further double payment from me to Mick yesterday......so we can take ale around the Quigley fire with the lads Saturday night, and shiver thereafter in our sleeping bags into Sunday. Great stuff.
    Welcome Alex, it will be great to have another leftie at The Hollow, would love to catch up with you and Ted to chat about your rabbitting exploits and anything else over a drink or two

Welcome Alex, it will be great to have another leftie at The Hollow, would love to catch up with you and Ted to chat about your rabbitting exploits and anything else over a drink or two
    Welcome indeed from a fellow noob