Page 156 of 235 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post

Sounds like a mighty fine combination there mate. Does Mick know he needs a second portaloo???
    LOL. May not be needed though, because as stated a few pages back, along with provisions, I'm also planning on bringing a good few spare carrier bags with me, too.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    LOL. May not be needed though, because as stated a few pages back, along with provisions, I'm also planning on bringing a good few spare carrier bags with me, too.
    I'm actually glad I don't know what you look like because I cant picture that thankfully. I'm bringing my plastering bucket just in case

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I'm actually glad I don't know what you look like because I cant picture that thankfully. I'm bringing my plastering bucket just in case
    No need Mike, we’ll all be plastered all weekend anyways - Hic
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I'm actually glad I don't know what you look like because I cant picture that thankfully ...
    I could always send you a little piccie ???

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

No need Mike, we’ll all be plastered all weekend anyways - Hic
    Cheers for the memory jolt -- must ad Paracetamol to my provisions list.

I could always send you a little piccie ???
    Thanks for the kind offer but i'm going to politely decline

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post

Tone, I think you'll find that figure (40) is Mick's notation, keeping a running total of attendees.

Because as Pauly says - I'm fat and I have no friends...

(I'll be getting even with Pauly over that, I can tell you! )
    Bloody hell, I feel a right silly bugger for not twigging Mick's notation method!

At this rate, and with a few more that we'll be expecting plus another newbie or two, I reckon we'll see at least 50 Happy Boingering Peeps!

I can't believe that Nice Paul stepped so drastically out of character with those little comments, Phil....what are you going to get him with?:

Comforting man hugs, as ever, for you, my fine chap.
    Last edited by TonyL; 22-03-2018 at 09:55 PM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Cheers fellas for your kind welcome to my old school chum and teenage rabbit shooting companion, who is I think likely to be a silent member for now but is delighted to be joining us at the Bash, sporting my former HW97KT back in its synthetic stock (he's a left hander). And......he's bringing his tent......hence a further double payment from me to Mick yesterday......so we can take ale around the Quigley fire with the lads Saturday night, and shiver thereafter in our sleeping bags into Sunday. Great stuff.
    Very good work on the recruiting front, Ted.

Nice gun Alex has there and I'll look forward to meeting the fine chappy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Nope, tiz no good, I'm going to simply burst before the Boinger Bash at this rate ... Just bought some provisions for the bash, too: two crates of Boddingtons Bitter, four Bombay Bad Boy pot noodles, four 'ring-pull' tins of Baked Beans, two packets of Cheddar Cheese biscuits, and a box of x40 extra strong T-Bags.
    Well, that little lot will take care of the provisions for one morning, Gareth, so guessing you'll have a fair bit more shopping to do!

Don't worry re the wait. Even us seasoned Boingerfolk start to get really tightly coiled as we get closer. And this is always all the more acute for the April Gathering as it's such a long while since the last one and sees us putting the manky long winter behind us. In fact, once you've done your first meet, it probably gets even worse as you will have experienced the unique and wonderful atmosphere first hand and will need to get back for your next fix! Sorry, not helping, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Sorry, not helping, is it?
    No, not really.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Cheers for the memory jolt -- must ad Paracetamol to my provisions list.
    As targets go, that's showing off.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Bloody hell, I feel a right silly bugger for not twigging Mick's notation method!

At this rate, and with a few more that we'll be expecting plus another newbie or two, I reckon we'll see at least 50 Happy Boingering Peeps!

I can't believe that Nice Paul stepped so drastically out of character with those little comments, Phil....what are you going to get him with?:

Comforting man hugs, as ever, for you, my fine chap.
    No worries, Tone. Yeah, it's looking like a busy weekend at the range, is it not?

I shouldn't need to be rushing off on the 8th, being a Sunday man - like your good self and Valentino.

That Pauly is a brute Tone. That's growing up in the tough streets of the East End for ya. There's a touch of the mongrel about him...

No, not really.
    Hee Hee hee!

Sorry, Gareth.

However; this may help just a little.........only 15 sleeps to go (for the Saturday peeps).

BOING BOING BOING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    As targets go, that's showing off.

Dave
    You want to see him with the sweeteners, Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    No worries, Tone. Yeah, it's looking like a busy weekend at the range, is it not?

I shouldn't need to be rushing off on the 8th, being a Sunday man - like your good self and Valentino.

That Pauly is a brute Tone. That's growing up in the tough streets of the East End for ya. There's a touch of the mongrel about him...
    Oh yes indeedy, 'tis gonna be a MegaBash, Phil. And a fair few newbies to welcome on board.

I never manage to get much shooting in on the Saturday, as there are so many people to play catch up with, say "hi" to the new peeps and have a look and brief go on the odd lovely little Boinger. Time flies by far too quickly with so many nice folk to talk to. But those Sunday afternoons are even more relaxing and we can get properly into the chill zone whilst being entertained by our lovely host's many entertaining stories. A special time indeed. And the boy "46" did okay last weekend, yes? As you say, a proper "race day man". Next race is at the Bash weekend, I think?

I'm not sure what came over Little Pauly (cue the jokes!), but that little outburst was totally out of character. And if he had some mongrel in him, it would be of the cute, cuddly, cheeky type.