Page 166 of 235 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    lol. Love it!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well it was waiting to happen mate, wonder if he’ll ring back ?
    Hee Hee!

The tosspot can suit himself and will receive short shrift!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

A dozen little sleepies to go for the Saturday peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, certainly did matey.

Still in the motorcycle trade, now selling BMWs for a lovely company. Different world.
    Nice one mate, well done... Maybe your twat boss wants a BMW
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Lightbulb Basic springer tune workshop at the bash?

I've just had an idea..
    I'm planning on tuning my 77 (only basic spit & polish mind) and I was wondering who may be interested in watching at the bash?
    Its my first time with a spring gun and I know I'm unsure how the best way to do it is, so I wondered if there we're any budding tuners or seasoned boinger men alike who are up for joining in with me doing it as a bit of a presentation on the bench at the bash for everyone to get a proper look at how to do it?
    I've asked tinny to bring a basic drop in kit for me and I'm going to get some autosol, wet & dry & a diamond file to polish the insides, fit the guides and possibly do the trigger too.
    I'd gladly accept anyone in the know taking a lead with this if they want, and doing more like a basic tune class, but I'm also happy to muddle through it taking any advice and presenting it like a springer crafternoon too.
    Whose up for that?

Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    I've just had an idea..
    I'm planning on tuning my 77 (only basic spit & polish mind) and I was wondering who may be interested in watching at the bash?
    Its my first time with a spring gun and I know I'm unsure how the best way to do it is, so I wondered if there we're any budding tuners or seasoned boinger men alike who are up for joining in with me doing it as a bit of a presentation on the bench at the bash for everyone to get a proper look at how to do it?
    I've asked tinny to bring a basic drop in kit for me and I'm going to get some autosol, wet & dry & a diamond file to polish the insides, fit the guides and possibly do the trigger too.
    I'd gladly accept anyone in the know taking a lead with this if they want, and doing more like a basic tune class, but I'm also happy to muddle through it taking any advice and presenting it like a springer crafternoon too.
    Whose up for that?

Rhys
    This is right up my street! I would love to watch and learn

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I've just had an idea..
    Whose up for that?

Rhys
    Bring a sheet of plywood or similar. Don't want to be on your knees under the bench looking for a safety catch spring for an hour
    Not with Bongo about anyway
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Bring a sheet of plywood or similar. Don't want to be on your knees under the bench looking for a safety catch spring for an hour
    Not with Bongo about anyway
    Or a half decent folding table...

Or a half decent folding table...
    Use a dogging blanket on top, to catch any parts that might roll off a hard surface. I'm sure you have one of them permanently in yer van.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Use a dogging blanket on top, to catch any parts that might roll off a hard surface. I'm sure you have one of them permanently in yer van.
    You dirty boy... Not sure how you do things in Monmouth but holy cow Mr I think you need some brain soap!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    What do they look like Phil??, have they got dog hairs all over them?..
    Les

I've just had an idea..
    Whose up for that?

Rhys
    That sounds good. I'm planning on opening up my HW77 at some point too so would be a great learning experience. And failing things going well I have a large club hammer in my van!!!!!!!

1000th Post

Right gentleman. This is officially my 1000th post as a total boinger addict and would love it you guys would help me celebrate by using it as an excuse to have a drop of your favourite tipple lol

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Right gentleman. This is officially my 1000th post as a total boinger addict and would love it you guys would help me celebrate by using it as an excuse to have a drop of your favourite tipple lol
    Congrats Mike, nice milestone. I’ll make a cup of tea now
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Well, I've just got in from work and about to make a curry so I'll crack open a bottle of Stella for you. Actually I think I'll make it a double celebration as I have been a member for 10 years this month.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Well, I've just got in from work and about to make a curry so I'll crack open a bottle of Stella for you. Actually I think I'll make it a double celebration as I have been a member for 10 years this month.
    And congrats to you too Gary for your milestone
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22