Page 167 of 235 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    And congrats to you too Gary for your milestone
    Cheers Paul. That's 2 bottles of Stella sunk .
    Me thinks that Mike will hit 2,000 posts before I get to 20 years.

Hi T20, I'll be making it up for the day on the Saturday
    Definitely two of us maybe three 😁
    Will pay by bank transfer this week once I know who's coming.
    Atb Julian

Yes Please

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    I've just had an idea..
    I'm planning on tuning my 77 (only basic spit & polish mind) and I was wondering who may be interested in watching at the bash?
    Its my first time with a spring gun and I know I'm unsure how the best way to do it is, so I wondered if there we're any budding tuners or seasoned boinger men alike who are up for joining in with me doing it as a bit of a presentation on the bench at the bash for everyone to get a proper look at how to do it?
    I've asked tinny to bring a basic drop in kit for me and I'm going to get some autosol, wet & dry & a diamond file to polish the insides, fit the guides and possibly do the trigger too.
    I'd gladly accept anyone in the know taking a lead with this if they want, and doing more like a basic tune class, but I'm also happy to muddle through it taking any advice and presenting it like a springer crafternoon too.
    Whose up for that?

Rhys

I'd love to see - can you wait unitl Sunday?

English
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Anyone boinger attendee got a cheap right handed AA S400/500 stock for sale ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    I've just had an idea..
    I'm planning on tuning my 77 (only basic spit & polish mind) and I was wondering who may be interested in watching at the bash?
    Its my first time with a spring gun and I know I'm unsure how the best way to do it is, so I wondered if there we're any budding tuners or seasoned boinger men alike who are up for joining in with me doing it as a bit of a presentation on the bench at the bash for everyone to get a proper look at how to do it?
    I've asked tinny to bring a basic drop in kit for me and I'm going to get some autosol, wet & dry & a diamond file to polish the insides, fit the guides and possibly do the trigger too.
    I'd gladly accept anyone in the know taking a lead with this if they want, and doing more like a basic tune class, but I'm also happy to muddle through it taking any advice and presenting it like a springer crafternoon too.
    Whose up for that?

Rhys
    Of course Rhys, me n the boys will bring some hammers and give you a hand mate

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I'm aiming for Thursday lunchtime Dave. Its been a long winter.
    It has indeed mate, be great to see you. Big hugg

TonyL. & Co....

Well, I've paid my subs (sadly only for Sunday) and I'm already in the doo-doo.

I had a day away shooting on the Saturday planned a long time ago, so now the cheerful exuberance of the boingerarti have me out for another day and all this talk of airguns has re-kindled a very old love of mine. will be away from herself for a full weekend shooting and talking guns.

I reminded myself just what a big chunk of my life they were in the 70/s 80s pre powder burners.

I purchased my .22 Airsporter 40 years ago this month with my first savings as an apprentice and its been a while since its been used ditto the HW77 (circa 81/82?) that I'll be bringing.

Looking forward to putting faces to the names

As it seems obligatory BOING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by negotiator View Post
    Hi T20, I'll be making it up for the day on the Saturday
    Definitely two of us maybe three 😁
    Will pay by bank transfer this week once I know who's coming.
    Atb Julian
    I'm pretty sure we once met up at McDonalds, Newport - I was either buying a scope from you, or selling one to you... might have been a little Simmons WTC or something similar?

If I'm right - Look forward to seeing you again!

Phil

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post

Well, I've paid my subs (sadly only for Sunday) and I'm already in the doo-doo.

I had a day away shooting on the Saturday planned a long time ago, so now the cheerful exuberance of the boingerarti have me out for another day and all this talk of airguns has re-kindled a very old love of mine. will be away from herself for a full weekend shooting and talking guns.

I reminded myself just what a big chunk of my life they were in the 70/s 80s pre powder burners.

I purchased my .22 Airsporter 40 years ago this month with my first savings as an apprentice and its been a while since its been used ditto the HW77 (circa 81/82?) that I'll be bringing.

Looking forward to putting faces to the names

As it seems obligatory BOING!!!!
    Good on you mate. Being in the sticky stuff won't last as long as the fun memories, so it's a balanced trade-off imo (but maybe I'm the wrong person to offer advice ??? ) ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    It has indeed mate, be great to see you. Big hugg
    Dave,
    Don't forget your SGC..

Hi Gareth......

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Good on you mate. Being in the sticky stuff won't last as long as the fun memories, so it's a balanced trade-off imo (but maybe I'm the wrong person to offer advice ??? ) ...
    Gareth,

I'm always in the sticky stuff, only the depth varies

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Right gentleman. This is officially my 1000th post as a total boinger addict and would love it you guys would help me celebrate by using it as an excuse to have a drop of your favourite tipple lol
    Well done Mike I think I will have a cider
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post

Gareth,

I'm always in the sticky stuff, only the depth varies ...
    Lol. Remember though, that when it reaches your chin, it is advisable not to make waves.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Well done Mike I think I will have a cider
    Sounds good to me. I'm into the elderflower ciders at the moment, theres a great one called Thistly Cross but the best one is Flowery Bottom!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post

Sounds good to me. I'm into the elderflower ciders at the moment, theres a great one called Thistly Cross but the best one is Flowery Bottom!!!!
    Oooh! Being rather partial to a drop of cider myself, think me'll keep a beady open for a bottle or three of them two.