Page 194 of 235 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Please foxy come back soon, Paul's started on the Christmas cracker jokes already.
    Did he come back, Jamie?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    It would now appear that Springermonkey is staying for the entire event. This could get messy.
    Yay!

Well done that man!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Morning all, first cuppa of the day time
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Morning. First cuppa indeed Been bloody awake since 4.00am. I reckon I woke as Paul crashed out lol
    Wonder what time Pauly will surface at?

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    So... if I blow a whistle, I get raped ?......COOL
    It's only rape if you're saying "no", Pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Ahem ... Gentlemen. Dragging this thread kicking and screaming back to shooting (), will there be any paper target holders / frames / plates please, as I am bringing two recently re-scoped rifles which I will want to zero @ 35 yards (my std default zeroing range), so would like to put my paper targets out at that distance. Am hoping there will be provisions for me to do this?

Cheers chaps : G.
    If you have something suitable, Gareth, maybe better to bring something along to hold the paper targets - frame, clips etc., or a block / plate. If you have to nip down range, a whistle will interrupt the proceedings whilst you safely retrieve / replace targets etc.

There will be a couple of zeroing plates there also and many will also use the stems of the spinners for zero checking purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Ah, the "see how many holes you can shoot in a piece of paper before the guy who put it out loads his gun" game!
    A bit like Pauly's bird on a pole then, Nick, which has normally received a good old drilling before Paul gets anywhere near her?

Cool EASTER Bunny Boing!

Looks like today will mainly have to be a "family" TV day.

So here's a BOING for now.

Might actually have time to sort the trigger guard out on the Supersport tomorrow.

Catch you later Boingerpeeps.

Gave up on foxy at two, and yep obviously it did come back
    I had a dead chicken (old age) so pegged it down the bottom of the field. This morning it looks like snow all over the field
    So tonight I will do the dirty and put a carcass down there attached to fishing line back to our bedroom with the small bell attached.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Put a couple or three items on the 'Boinger Bash' Sales thread.

Cheers

Chippendale (with clothes on)

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Wonder what time Pauly will surface at?
    12 noon
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I had a dead chicken (old age) so pegged it down the bottom of the field. This morning it looks like snow all over the field
    So tonight I will do the dirty and put a carcass down there attached to fishing line back to our bedroom with the small bell attached.
    Hope you get it mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    You know how to whistle don't you? You just put your lips together and blow
    Brilliant Chris! Now on Easter Sunday morning, I'm phantasizing about Bacall at the Bash

[I've started so I'll finish]

The above, recent posts here, plus pics of Jamie's slumbers have brought this phrase ( & Rock Anthem ) to mind:

'BROTHERS IN ARMS'

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Why not a length of twin core wire to the mains. that way you can catch up on your beauty sleep.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

Brilliant Chris! Now on Easter Sunday morning, I'm phantasizing about Bacall at the Bash

[I've started so I'll finish]

The above, recent posts here, plus pics of Jamie's slumbers have brought this phrase ( & Rock Anthem ) to mind:

'BROTHERS IN ARMS'

ATB
    Gwyn
    Phantasizing ??? Is that Gallic for fantasising ???

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

If you have something suitable, Gareth, maybe better to bring something along to hold the paper targets - frame, clips etc., or a block / plate. If you have to nip down range, a whistle will interrupt the proceedings whilst you safely retrieve / replace targets etc.

There will be a couple of zeroing plates there also and many will also use the stems of the spinners for zero checking purposes.
    Cheers Tony. Yep I have all the kit. If the P!$$ poor weather holds off however, I may get a chance to nip down the range/farm and do all my zeroing on Wednesday however, then all I'll have to do at the Hallowed Hollow is plink plink, and plink again. Happy days.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.