Page 224 of 235 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Cool Wow!

Look at that attendance list, folks.

Plus a fair few more who paid on the day.

Did you manage to work out a final attendance figure, Mick?

Me is reckoning that this must have been the most bulging boingery meet to date?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by dayglowfroggy View Post
    So come on then what is the exact date of the June bash folks?

The way i am always able to make the spring bash is lots of planning ,i had to unpack the car fast on Sunday only yup load it up again Monday morning for the framily holiday today .currently plotting my sea fishing adventures.

I really do enjoy myself so with enough planning arranging family holidays etc i should be able to make it .
    I think Uncle Mick has set it for the weekend of 16 and 17 June, matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Marquez. Genius but completely nuts...
    Undeniably talented and committed, Neil. But such a friggin' loose cannon (in many senses!). One day he's going to have one fall too many and I only hope that the injuries are not severe and that he doesn't prematurely end someone else's career too. In many ways, his mercurial talent, commitment and demeanor remind me of Ayrton Senna and I really, really hope we don't see an untimely end such as what befell Ayrton.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Undeniably talented and committed, Neil. But such a friggin' loose cannon (in many senses!). One day he's going to have one fall too many and I only hope that the injuries are not severe and that he doesn't prematurely end someone else's career too. In many ways, his mercurial talent, commitment and demeanor remind me of Ayrton Senna and I really, really hope we don't see an untimely end such as what befell Ayrton.
    the first time I saw him in Moto Gp I said that he was a "dead man walking". Not seen anything to change my mind so far....
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Look at that attendance list, folks.

Plus a fair few more who paid on the day.

Did you manage to work out a final attendance figure, Mick?

Me is reckoning that this must have been the most bulging boingery meet to date?
    Bum!!

I didn't know you could pay on the day, I thought i'd left it too late to go as the wife never did the bank transfer wotsit!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Happy birthday sunshine.
    Cheers matey

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    I was going to do a few little contract jobs today but just couldn't be arsed. So took the day off, just pottering about here as it was warm and sunny.
    Will break myself back into work tomorrow gently.

We really do over stretch ourselves physically at the bash, staying up most of the night every night, the occasional shandy but as they say " no pain no gain".

Several times during the extended weekend the subject came up again about the strange phenomenon that is the bash, it's like some wacky social experiment. Place a load of total strangers in the middle of a field who basically have nothing in common bar an interest in Springer's. They come from all walks of life, have in the main different political views etc, you then deprive them of sleep, add ridiculous amounts of alcohol, shake them all up . The outcome? A group of solid mates that you could depend on to be there if you needed them, not just casual friends, but real mates, it's weird!.

Oh, and then there's the cult!

Happy birdy mate. :-)
    Cheers Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Yes Ray, a very Happy Birthday !
    Go and treat thi sen to a really nice Theoben to add to that magnificent collection of yours !
    Cheers matey

Happy birthday Ray. Good to see you again.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

HAPPY BIRTHDAY gtfreight

Happy Birthday Gary, wishing you a great day mate. Did Emma buy you anything nice from The Bash Sales table.

Ooh, looking at your age, that makes you just one day younger than Ray Transporter.
    Last edited by NewPaul; 10-04-2018 at 01:38 AM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Right, that’s it, I’m gonna light a big fire in my garden in the hope it acts as a beacon for the Boingerati to arrive Are you nearly here yet
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Bum!!

I didn't know you could pay on the day, I thought i'd left it too late to go as the wife never did the bank transfer wotsit!!

John
    That’s a shame you missed out unnecessarily John, must do better next time and make sure you make The June Bash

S’pose I best go to bed eh ? See ya tomorrow afternoon peeps

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Happy Birthday Gary, wishing you a great day mate. Did Emma buy you anything nice from The Bash Sales table.

Ooh, looking at your age, that makes you just one day younger than Ray Transporter.
    Thanks Paul.
    Emma is still asleep so I don't know what she's got me yet, that Airsporter S went missing without me seeing who bought it.
    If I'd have known that Ray and I were nearly twins we could have had a joint party.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    S’pose I best go to bed eh ? See ya tomorrow afternoon peeps
    And I've just got up to make a brew as the sound of heavy rain outside woke me up !

Been out with the Bag yet Paul ?
    “An airgun or two”………