Page 234 of 235 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235 LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Happy birthday Dave

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hello all. With the next Boinger Bash at the Hallowed Hollow less than two months away from today, when will this thread get locked and consigned to drift away into BBS cyber space, so as to make room for a nice new shiny Boinger Bash 'June' thread, with up-dated dates and payment details, instead, please?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hello all. With the next Boinger Bash at the Hallowed Hollow less than two months away from today, when will this thread get locked and consigned to drift away into BBS cyber space, so as to make room for a nice new shiny Boinger Bash 'June' thread, with up-dated dates and payment details, instead, please?
    Very soon Gareth, maybe within the next week.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I thought we were going to try for 300 pages this time

Yaee

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post

I thought we were going to try for 300 pages this time
    God I hope not, as for the majority of us with x40 posts per page as our default setting, we are only on page 88 (two fat ladies) at the moment, so reaching 300 pages on this thread would see us past not only the June Bash, but the October Bash, too !!!

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Whoops, I’ve only just got up
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Whoops, I’ve only just got up
    How goes it in Norfolk mate ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    This morning me and Jack decided to make a rocket to fire from the potato canon that I had at the bash. We used a cling film tube, glued a bottle lid onto it to form the seal and then made a weighted nose cone for it. Upon its maiden voyage it launched around 80 feet high, came down on the roof of our house and broke 3 roof tiles oops
    Lucky not a neighbour's roof eh?!! Thankfully you're just the man to source the tiles and carry out the repairs.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    How goes it in Norfolk mate ?
    Had a lovely day/night thanks mate. Saw the sunrise before I went to bed. Going into Great Yarmouth for a mooch around today. It’s been great to be with some of the Bash lads and lasses.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked, but with well over 200 pages, kinda hard to look back through.
    I understand there is a Boinger Bash on 16-17 June and I see at the start of these pages a list of name and payments.

Do I need to book in now for the 17th June, myself and my daughter want to be there on the Sunday (my only free day) but turn up on Saturday evening about 6ish with a tent.

Any help would be great thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Lucky not a neighbour's roof eh?!! Thankfully you're just the man to source the tiles and carry out the repairs.
    Absolutely lol. I'm a sucker for punishment!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked, but with well over 200 pages, kinda hard to look back through.
    I understand there is a Boinger Bash on 16-17 June and I see at the start of these pages a list of name and payments.

Do I need to book in now for the 17th June, myself and my daughter want to be there on the Sunday (my only free day) but turn up on Saturday evening about 6ish with a tent.

Any help would be great thanks :-)
    Don't worryabout it.
    There will be a new thread starting soon for the June bash. All the details and payment info etc. will be there.
    You will love it

That's awesome, I will keep an eye on this forum for the new thread.

One small issue is my daughter does not have a springer (only PCP). I was going to let her use a spare MP-61 I have, but to be honest, it's only 3.1 FP at 406fps, It's quite low powered as you can see and I'm not sure she would be overly happy with it!

She is 18, but quite small, can anybody recommend a small and light, but full power springer I can buy for he before the shoot? Fairly cheap is good, but little recoil and accurate (I'll fit a scope anyway)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    That's awesome, I will keep an eye on this forum for the new thread.

One small issue is my daughter does not have a springer (only PCP). I was going to let her use a spare MP-61 I have, but to be honest, it's only 3.1 FP at 406fps, It's quite low powered as you can see and I'm not sure she would be overly happy with it!

She is 18, but quite small, can anybody recommend a small and light, but full power springer I can buy for he before the shoot? Fairly cheap is good, but little recoil and accurate (I'll fit a scope anyway)

Thanks.
    It's always referred to as the springer bash, but all sub-12 fp air rifles are welcomed equally. If you wanted a smaller full powered springer, see if you can get your hands on a Walther Terrus / HW99 or at around 7fpe but good fun and accurate an Original model 27 or HW30. Alternatively, keep an eye on the sales table over the weekend.