Page 26 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Cheers Tone, I reckon more will be good than bad. It’s one I would like to buy, particularly the synthetic stock. Now, either I get one and bring it to The Bash for an autopsy amongst you learned folk or, I wait and have a likkle go of yours as I’ve never shot one before. I’ll have a think on it.
    Paul,
    You have shot one at the bash. It was mine with the 'not so' Perfekt hair trigger (which I ended up replacing the trigger for a Rekord). I'll still bring one of mine to the bash anyhow, so you're welcome to have another furtle with it.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Paul,
    You have shot one at the bash. It was mine with the 'not so' Perfekt hair trigger (which I ended up replacing the trigger for a Rekord). I'll still bring one of mine to the bash anyhow, so you're welcome to have another furtle with it.
    Ooh I can’t Rember that but then, I have a go with so many sometimes that it all blurs a bit. As I’m looking to get one now, I will take more heed in April.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Ooh I can’t Rember that but then, I have a go with so many sometimes that it all blurs a bit. As I’m looking to get one now, I will take more heed in April.
    I don't normally remember everyone who has a go on any rifles I bring along, but the look between us of 'what the !!!! ' when the air rifle decided to go off as soon as you moved the safety stuck in my mind a bit!

I don't normally remember everyone who has a go on any rifles I bring along, but the look between us of 'what the !!!! ' when the air rifle decided to go off as soon as you moved the safety stuck in my mind a bit!
    Ahhhh, yes, of course, that jolted my memory I ain’t playing with that one again
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Ahhhh, yes, of course, that jolted my memory I ain’t playing with that one again
    That trigger went in the scrap bin PDQ and I fitted a Rekord equally as quick

That sounds rather dangerous. Great for a game of air rifle Russian roulette though

Pigeon Plinking?

How did it go today my Little Pauly?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    That sounds rather dangerous. Great for a game of air rifle Russian roulette though
    Well everything was pointing in the right direction, so safety etiquette observed. TBH I hadn't heard of the Perfekt triggers developing this problem until this happened. I was just glad the Rekord trigger was a direct shoe in.

Well everything was pointing in the right direction, so safety etiquette observed. TBH I hadn't heard of the Perfekt triggers developing this problem until this happened. I was just glad the Rekord trigger was a direct shoe in.
    So do the new Hw30's come with the perfekt trigger as standard as this is probably the rifle I will buy for my boy to use when he's a bit older ?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    So do the new Hw30's come with the perfekt trigger as standard as this is probably the rifle I will buy for my boy to use when he's a bit older ?
    The HW30S is the one with the Rekord trigger. Buy that and only that!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How did it go today my Little Pauly?
    It didn’t mate. I turned up this morning looking for the owner/lady who gave me permission last week only to find she has had to go to Spain for a funeral. As it was just a verbal permission I didn’t want to go wandering around with a rifle amongst people (a few staff on site) who don’t know me, particularly as the owner was away. I’ll drop her an email to let me know when she’s back and I’ll go back over there.

As it’s only 2 or 3 miles down the road from my other permission, I dropped in there for the day instead which turned out to be a nice day doing a bit of ‘lined up’ acorn plinking, letting a pretty stable lass have a bit of a shoot and I bagged 3 squirrels and 4 rats

So not too shabby in the end matey.
    Last edited by NewPaul; 22-01-2018 at 08:43 PM.

It didn’t mate. I turned up this morning looking for the owner/lady who gave me permission last week only to find she has had to go to Spain for a funeral. As it was just a verbal permission I didn’t want to go wandering around with a rifle amongst people (a few staff on site) who don’t know me, particularly as the owner was away. I’ll drop her an email to let me know when she’s back and I’ll go back over there.

As it’s only 2 or 3 miles down the road from my other permission, I dropped in there for the day instead which turned out to be nice day doing a bit ‘lined up’ acorn plinking, letting a pretty stable lass have a bit of a shoot and I bagged 3 squirrels and 4 rats

So not too shabby in the end matey.
    Shame about the new permission, matey.

But top result from your original one, Pauly!

Some vermin in the bag and a pretty stable lass to instruct in...

Safety and technique, of course!

Nice one matey; sounds like a great day.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Some vermin in the bag and a pretty stable lass to instruct in....

Safety and technique, of course!

:
    Of course mate, I’ve arranged to take her through cocking and hold sensitivity next week.

Of course mate, I’ve arranged to take her through cocking and hold sensitivity next week.
    Did she give any hint as to whether she'd prefer a long or short stroke format, Pauly?

Hey, you could get her to come to The Bash.....lots of little horsies to look after there!

Did she give any hint as to whether she'd prefer a long or short stroke format, Pauly?

Hey, you could get her to come to The Bash.....lots of little horsies to look after there!
    Best not Tone as Dave would only get jealous (of the stable lass getting on with the ponies that is).

This world of Airguns is rife with innuendos when you start going through the terminology Must’ve been some right old perv who came up with it all