Page 30 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    As Gwyn says above Mel. I’m spending a few days with Mr and Mrs Trapper.

Jamie bought a rifle that was in Durham - Chris (Baldinio) lives fairly near to Durham so picked it up for Jamie - Chris then brought the rifle to me in The Lake District as I was staying there for New Years - I brought it back down to London and as I’m only ‘down the road’ from Cornwall, it would be silly of me not to drop it off to Jamie - Simples ! It would be rude not to innit ?
    Sounds like a damn fine excuse for a road trip there Paul!!! If any boingers ever need a place to crash or chill out in sunny old amazingly happening Eastbourne we are an open door here!!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.

Jamie bought a rifle that was in Durham - Chris (Baldinio) lives fairly near to Durham so picked it up for Jamie - Chris then brought the rifle to me in The Lake District as I was staying there for New Years - I brought it back down to London and as I’m only ‘down the road’ from Cornwall, it would be silly of me not to drop it off to Jamie - Simples ! It would be rude not to innit ?

Nice one enjoy, of course as you are "near neighbours" would ignorant of you not to do so

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with cloths on)

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    And seeing as you're already in Cornwall, you could hop on a ferry over here for a coffee on the way home?
    As it happens, I’ll be in France/Belgium around the last week of March, only for a day though Maybe you could meet me in the tobacco town of Adinkerke
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Sounds like a damn fine excuse for a road trip there Paul!!! If any boingers ever need a place to crash or chill out in sunny old amazingly happening Eastbourne we are an open door here!!!
    Very kind offer Mike, my gun running exploits take me far and wide
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Mick !!

Leave my bloody Avatar alone

As it happens, I’ll be in France/Belgium around the last week of March, only for a day though Maybe you could meet me in the tobacco town of Adinkerke
    Have you ever tried LaPanne (DePanne) for the tobacco, Pauly? Under an hour's drive from the tunnel, past Dunkirk? Loads of HUGE tobacco stores there? Nice and cheap.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    And seeing as you're already in Cornwall, you could hop on a ferry over here for a coffee on the way home?
    Excellent!

The Spirit of The Boing is strong.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I believe Paul is off for a visit with Jamie Mel; God how I wish I was going too. Never mind tho', I'm looking forward to a day with Jamie & Missus in the Lakes soon. After that April in Quigley, plus a visit to Norfolk. This is going to be a very good year!

Hopefully it will bring a fast recovery for Mick too!

ATB
    Gwyn
    Get in there, Senior Boingerati Peep.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    One sleep tone.
    Yaaaay ! One more sleep

Hopefully get home early from work today and get myself ‘packed’ (I may even pack some clothes) for a hassle free push off in the morning.

You lucky, lovely peeps.

It goes without saying that you're all going to have a wonderful time.

Will the Bongomeister be gate-crashing the party? He must be suffering from withdrawal symptoms by now!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Have you ever tried LaPanne (DePanne) for the tobacco, Pauly? Under an hour's drive from the tunnel, past Dunkirk? Loads of HUGE tobacco stores there? Nice and cheap.
    I have Tone, me and a few lads at work have been going twice a year for a good few years now. We often drive down to the beach at DePanne but always get our baccy in Adinkerke, I thought the prices would be same anywhere in Belgium, No ??

Excuse me if I don’t get straight back, got to go up the loft

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    A lovely offer in fine Boingerati tradition there, Mike.

A lovely offer in fine Boingerati tradition there, Mike.
    Plenty of toys to play with too ranging from my boys power rippers, hex bug nanos etc to my collection of nitro cars and last but not least BOINGERS!!!!

I have Tone, me and a few lads at work have been going twice a year for a good few years now. We often drive down to the beach at DePanne but always get our baccy in Adinkerke, I thought the prices would be same anywhere in Belgium, No ??

Excuse me if I don’t get straight back, got to go up the loft
    I hadn't checked anywhere else in Belgium to be fair, Pauly, as it seems so cheap in DePanne.

Luxembourg is even cheaper, but the extra miles and fuel cost maybe wouldn't justify it? When we were driving to Italy, it's only a quick detour off, but to go there especially maybe not worthwhile?

You haven't been stashing that stable girl in the loft, have you?

I hadn't checked anywhere else in Belgium to be fair, Pauly, as it seems so cheap in DePanne.

Luxembourg is even cheaper, but the extra miles and fuel cost maybe wouldn't justify it? When we were driving to Italy, it's only a quick detour off, but to go there especially maybe not worthwhile?

You haven't been stashing that stable girl in the loft, have you?
    I went to Spa to see the 48hr bike racing at Francachamp for a few years running which was fairly close to Luxembourg so we used to ride into there for slightly cheaper baccy. Not a lot in it though.

The stable girl is in the wardrobe Tone, I was going into the loft for a travel case, I decided at the last minute I’d best bring clothes with me to Cornwall

We've been to Belgium twice now to buy baccy for people, both times it was closed!
    I thought the French were bad for opening hours