Page 37 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yep, arrived back in The Smoke around 17:00 after a trouble free run back up. Just wishing I was back down there
    So the room's free again? I'll pack a bag.......

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    And I wouldnt blame you mate I’ll carry your bag if you like
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Funnily enough it was rats getting into our yard that got me to buy a Brummie Xocet all those years ago
    Yep, it would be interesting to take a poll really, Pete.

And I guess that obtaining an airgun to take care of a pest control issue would feature very highly in the stats as to why someone got their first one.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Oh yes; another apt and truthful tag for my near neighbour Ray: This Charming Man!

ATB
    Gwyn
    Awesome and I guess the tag would stick too, Gwyn.

Eh??????
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Pauly is now officially no longer an Emmit! He will by now have had his inoculations and crossed the border
    Yep, arrived back in The Smoke around 17:00 after a trouble free run back up. Just wishing I was back down there
    Great to hear that the Little Chap is safely home.

And needless to say that you had a fantastic time with great hosts in a superb location, Pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    I assume when you "pack a bag", Steve, you're referring to liquid nourishment?

'Cos surely you have a wardrobe ready with clothes in your room at your home from home?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I've heard this recounting a few times now, Mick.
    Sorry if I bored you, Tone.

One of the biggest headaches was getting rid of over a thousand corpses but in the end we managed to find an easy way to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL:7424587

And the World of airgunning, especially for those of a Boingering disposition, owe Roland and his mates BIG TIME!

Hard to imagine life without the soul-enrichening Boinger Bash and it was all down to those lovely, friendly, snaggle-toothed, furry, cuddly rodents.
    I'm sure you'd have sorted it even if I hadn't stepped up to the plate, Tone.

And needless to say that you had a fantastic time with great hosts in a superb location, Pauly.
    ABSOLUTELY Tone It was sad having to leave but I did get to blast a few Cornish rats, I was just surprised to see blood coming out of them I thought it would be clotted cream

We had a nice trip to Jamie’s RFD on Saturday and I nearly bought a pair of Plus Fours but I’ll let Jamie tell you about that in April
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

'Cos surely you have a wardrobe ready with clothes in your room at your home from home?
    He Did, not now though

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Sorry if I bored you, Tone.

One of the biggest headaches was getting rid of over a thousand corpses but in the end we managed to find an easy way to do that.

I'm sure you'd have sorted it even if I hadn't stepped up to the plate, Tone.

Bored? Not for a single micro-second, Mick. I love to hear rat hunting tales, and you, sir, always recount things in a most entertaining way, whether that be the written or spoken word.

The Boinger Bash simply would not be The Boinger Bash were it not for you, your beautiful location and your hard work and unerring dedication to the cause. Yes, a meet of some sorts of springer fans may just have happened somewhere, but I suspect that it would have been a one-off and scuttled off into obscurity somewhere, whereas that magic prescription that you engineer into The Bash has guaranteed its success, growth and World-wide fame. And long will it prosper.

If Heineken made airgun meets...

He Did, not now though
    Do they fit you okay, Pauly?

And I bet you look fetching in that nurse's outfit!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

:
    Go on; remind us, Mick.

Did you use a dumper truck or summat and incinerate the buggers?

They didn't REALLY end up in Kev's burgers, did they?

Please don't mention the plus fours, I nearly wet meself.

I see steveys tagline has been messed with now! Very fitting.

Twas a great few days, but I'm sooo knackered now ( might just have to get an early night)

I think I have possibly given Paul a new avenue of interest in shooting too, all he needs now is a Sherlock Holmes hat, and possibly some plus twos!

Bored? Not for a single micro-second, Mick. I love to hear rat hunting tales, and you, sir, always recount things in a most entertaining way, whether that be the written or spoken word.

The Boinger Bash simply would not be The Boinger Bash were it not for you, your beautiful location and your hard work and unerring dedication to the cause. Yes, a meet of some sorts of springer fans may just have happened somewhere, but I suspect that it would have been a one-off and scuttled off into obscurity somewhere, whereas that magic prescription that you engineer into The Bash has guaranteed its success, growth and World-wide fame. And long will it prosper.

If Heineken made airgun meets...
    It is a magical bash indeed that Micks created. I'll never forget my first time in November wandering over to the floodlit range at around 8.00pm. My first thoughts were......Holy shit is anyone here sober!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    It is a magical bash indeed that Micks created. I'll never forget my first time in November wandering over to the floodlit range at around 8.00pm. My first thoughts were......Holy shit is anyone here sober!!!!!!!!
    Only me Mike, the rest of them are drunkards!