Page 39 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Just thought, has anyone worked out the Boingeratti handshake yet?
    Don't we need a secret sign so we know each other? (I wasn't thinking of the sign some people make towards Ray)
    We have a variety of "special" ones for The Cult, Pete.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Speaking of which, I will be beingng plenty of these! I've finally found the best French red wine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Not yet tasted a red wine that doesn't taste like chip shop vinegar will look forward to a sip please.

Cheers Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Of course Mel, this really IS better than vinegar!
    I don't drink much wine. In fact, I don't drink much of anything these days.

However, when drinking wine, I much prefer the reds. And the cheaper and more vinegar-like the better, I reckon! After a few sips, it seems so much better.

Many years ago, when I worked for this Fiat garage, the Service Manager gave me a handy tip for getting hammered on the cheap at works parties.....go for the Red, as fewer people drank it, so you'd be able to down more! Always worked!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Mick, thank you for your kind offer, and please don't think I'm being ungrateful, but we get so little time to watch TV (hence the hundreds of bin lids!) and Mrs L doesn't particularly watch much funny (she goes nuts if I wanted to watch Only Fools and Horses, Flowery Twats, Slack Bladder etc.), although she'll sometimes watch the odd Adam Sandler type of movie, so maybe better to not accept. I wouldn't want them to sat here unseen, seems a waste.

Yeah, sounds great......

God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    67 (er, sorry, 69) sleeps to go, peeps.

BOING!
    Cheers Tone
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Cheers Tone
    Groundhog Day tomorrow, Pauly.

Yeah, sounds great......

Not!

Well I have been sat here the last hour or two drinking the rather nice red that Pauly donated to the cause, whilst being serenaded by young Gwyn. Much better than answering the boring questions that my accountant seems to think need urgent attention! I already know the tax man is going to give me a right royal rogering tomorrow so why spoil my evening too.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Well I have been sat here the last hour or two drinking the rather nice red that Pauly donated to the cause, whilst being serenaded by young Gwyn. Much better than answering the boring questions that my accountant seems to think need urgent attention! I already know the tax man is going to give me a right royal rogering tomorrow so why spoil my evening too.
    Horse, door, stable, bolted!

Forget the taxman, enjoy the wine. After all, you can't take it with you, the Prison guards take it when you book in!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Don't you just love the tax man!!!! I discovered my accountant had made a mistake on my books yesterday and now have £240.00 to come back to me which is a bonus. My only question is.....does it go towards a Walther LGV, an HW80 or another couple of Hawke airmax scopes ???

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Don't you just love the tax man!!!! I discovered my accountant had made a mistake on my books yesterday and now have £240.00 to come back to me which is a bonus. My only question is.....does it go towards a Walther LGV, an HW80 or another couple of Hawke airmax scopes ???
    You can go off some people you know!

I naively thought that spending a rather large chunk of my savings buying a brand new vehicle would save me this year, I was wrong!
    Never mind I'm sure my hard earned will be spent on some really worth while things in third world countries by the powers that be.

You can go off some people you know!

I naively thought that spending a rather large chunk of my savings buying a brand new vehicle would save me this year, I was wrong!
    Never mind I'm sure my hard earned will be spent on some really worth while things in third world countries by the powers that be.
    Sickening isn't it?? It's the sheer wastage of tax payers money that makes me mad when I pay my tax bill (done on Friday). I payed mine at Natwest and it was as much as I could do to force my finger onto the "complete transaction" button. !!!

Right folks , when you see me at the the bash there will be no venomous profanities or hand gestures from my good self . I have seen the light , I have turned over a new leaf in my life
    Amen
    Kindest regards
    transporter ( the holy)

I hope things go okay for you, Jamie, and that the HMRC slap is softer than you're anticipating.

In the meantime, enjoy the vino, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Right folks , when you see me at the the bash there will be no venomous profanities or hand gestures from my good self . I have seen the light , I have turned over a new leaf in my life
    Amen
    Kindest regards
    transporter ( the holy)
    Who are you? And what have you done with Ray??

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Tough dilemma, Mike, and everyone's a winner there.