Page 59 of 235 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

The Sleepometer Says.....

58 to go, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oh yes, forgot to mention earlier.....whilst I was there I met a customer who Mr Numpty managed to piss off in the past, a riding instructor and one of the finance reps. It's quite a small, compact trade where most people know one another. All three said he's a proper knob! At least he's consistent.....three our of three's good going!
    Happy for you mate, they say a change is as good as a rest sounds as though your change is totally better than a rest and some.

Gonna PM you later.

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

I've agreed to start on Friday. A few things to get sorted tomorrow, including ringing Mr Numpty to tell him that I won't be staying until the end of the month!
    Done.

He wasn't happy!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Happy for you mate, they say a change is as good as a rest sounds as though your change is totally better than a rest and some.

Gonna PM you later.

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Cheers, Mel.

9.37 am on a Thursday, get you Tone
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

And another Thursday morning boingety bumpety post, Dave!

Congratulations on the new job Tony, I know from experience that there's nothing worse than being in a job where you're just a number and not appreciated. I also know that it's great to be in a job that you enjoy and the people you work with treat you as a valuable member of their team.
    I'm sure you'll have many happy years there.
    I hope you've negotiated all the Boinger Bash extended weekends off.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Congratulations on the new job Tony, I know from experience that there's nothing worse than being in a job where you're just a number and not appreciated. I also know that it's great to be in a job that you enjoy and the people you work with treat you as a valuable member of their team.
    I'm sure you'll have many happy years there.
    I hope you've negotiated all the Boinger Bash extended weekends off.
    Cheers, Gary.

I'll have a chat re the time off tomorrow, but at least I know that I'm guaranteed every Sunday off for starters.

Been wanting to get away from Twatsville for ages. He's one of them that, when everything's going well it's all down to him and that when we're not, all the staff are a bunch of useless tossers. His attitude to actually looking after customers stinks and all he's interested in is turning them over.

He had a right old rant earlier. Right funny it was! Seems to be suffering from memory loss too. I introduced him to Ducati in the first place. And then lots of customers decided to follow me, as they wanted to deal with me and not my previous place. And lots of people always said that they only came there because of me and that they don't like the place and certainly don't like him. Quite a few of them who had made numerous purchases from me over the years said that over many visits he had successfully managed to ignore them.

Oh well, we'll see how they manage to steer the Ducati ship now. I've had them in the top spot in the country once and always in the top handful, DESPITE the general feel of the dealership, the poor Aftersales and his attitude. It's up to his, er, "expert leadership " as to their continued performance.

It's going to be a little bit of steep learning curve for Tone short term, getting to know all the systems and the product, but that'll come.

Cheers, Gary.

I'll have a chat re the time off tomorrow, but at least I know that I'm guaranteed every Sunday off for starters.

Been wanting to get away from Twatsville for ages. He's one of them that, when everything's going well it's all down to him and that when we're not, all the staff are a bunch of useless tossers. His attitude to actually looking after customers stinks and all he's interested in is turning them over.

He had a right old rant earlier. Right funny it was! Seems to be suffering from memory loss too. I introduced him to Ducati in the first place. And then lots of customers decided to follow me, as they wanted to deal with me and not my previous place. And lots of people always said that they only came there because of me and that they don't like the place and certainly don't like him. Quite a few of them who had made numerous purchases from me over the years said that over many visits he had successfully managed to ignore them.

Oh well, we'll see how they manage to steer the Ducati ship now. I've had them in the top spot in the country once and always in the top handful, DESPITE the general feel of the dealership, the poor Aftersales and his attitude. It's up to his, er, "expert leadership " as to their continued performance.

It's going to be a little bit of steep learning curve for Tone short term, getting to know all the systems and the product, but that'll come.
    Its a shame that these places don't give a damn about their employees which then forces them to leave and take their valuable experience with them. I used to work on site in South London wiring flats and ended up walking out because of a complete asshole "foreman". They ended up not being able to get a decent sparks to replace me straight away and got well behind with the work because of this one cults attitude. Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Its a shame that these places don't give a damn about their employees which then forces them to leave and take their valuable experience with them. I used to work on site in South London wiring flats and ended up walking out because of a complete asshole "foreman". They ended up not being able to get a decent sparks to replace me straight away and got well behind with the work because of this one cults attitude. Sad really.
    Absolutely, Mike.

Their replacement Ducati man will be a young bloke who has never ridden one and whose strong South Aftican accent doesn't help. Loads of customers can't understand what he's saying half of the time!

And the other two are a little bit dim to say the least. The other week, one of them had to ask the Sales Manager how to calculate 10% of the purchase price of a bike as he didn't know how to work it out. So that's a grown bloke WITH a calculator struggling to do a simple sum which I'm sure most ten year olds would accomplish easily without the use of a calculator! But he kisses ass in a most spectacular manner!

The Sales Manager is a really nice bloke who I have a lot of time for, though.

Hey, Mike!

You forgot to say what colour GS you'd like me to drop off at The Hollow.

You forgot to say what colour GS you'd like me to drop off at The Hollow.

This one please Tone

This is what I have at the moment.

Yep, the Rallye is the one I'd go for Mike. Lovely.

Blimey, that was nice and quick, my first sale and I haven't even started yet!

I'll pop the paperwork in the post for you in the morning!

Yep, the Rallye is the one I'd go for Mike. Lovely.

Blimey, that was nice and quick, my first sale and I haven't even started yet!

I'll pop the paperwork in the post for you in the morning!
    Cheers mate,

Does your new company accept buttons as payment??