Page 63 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

55 to go, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Morning gents, I hope everyones feeling good today . I had an 8 hour drinking session yesterday evening through to the early hours today which is unlike me . Unbelievably I woke up with no hangover at 6.30 this morning. A true miracle

You are a God, sir.

Hope it doesn't catch up with you later!

Did you go / are you going for the family shooting session at the club?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Got a few things to sort today.

But, hopefully, the Vigilante will be going to live elsewhere later.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    You are a God, sir.

Hope it doesn't catch up with you later!

Did you go / are you going for the family shooting session at the club?
    No its blowing a hooley down here at the moment so going to see what the weathers like next weekend. I'm going to get some 77 plinking action going in the garden after lunch though.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    No its blowing a hooley down here at the moment so going to see what the weathers like next weekend. I'm going to get some 77 plinking action going in the garden after lunch though.
    Fingers crossed for next weekend for you nice folk.

How did the 77 Plinky-plonk go?

Must grab a session soon, suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Slightly jumping ahead here, but I've just been informed that a little after the June gathering I'm to become a grandad (again)! Anyone spare two bricks? I think the boy needs "adjusting"!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Slightly jumping ahead here, but I've just been informed that a little after the June gathering I'm to become a grandad (again)! Anyone spare two bricks? I think the boy needs "adjusting"!
    That’s lovely news Jamie. Congratulations to you all.

If Im guessing right....? I hope the poor child doesn’t inherit his/her Dads knees
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Congratulations!

Secateurs okay, Jamie?

The Vigilante went to live at its new home today!

When I got in from work last night one of Sarah's friends was here. She used to live in Australia and shot guns there. A couple of years ago I let her have a go with the HW40 and she loved it. When I saw her last night I asked if she might want the Vigilante and she said "yes", as she'd love to shoot again and her son and step-son have also expressed an interest.

So, today, the whole family came round. Gave them a safety talk and then demonstrated the Vigilante....gassing it up, de-gassing, loading, safe practice, sight picture, trigger control etc. They have a decent sized back garden and safe backstop already in place as one of the lads practices archery there. I think they're going to love it as a family pastime.

As they also like camping, Sarah also suggested that they ought to come along to The Bash and they seemed quite keen. So, fingers crossed, mum, dad and four youngsters may come along. I'll keep reminding and cajoling. Dad used to have an air rifle years ago and seemed keen on getting back into it.

I let them have the Vigilante at a very fair price. More than the tight-arse RFD wanted to give me the other week, but substantially less than the new price. So they have a fun little toy that can provide endless hours of quality family fun and, hopefully, some new recruits to the airgunning World and Boinger Bash fold.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

If Im guessing right....? I hope the poor child doesn’t inherit his/her Dads knees
    Ha! Spastic-knees! Has he got over that yet Jamie?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Damned right Paul!
    But if it's lucky it will inherit my good looks, quick Whit and sophistication.

"And unfortunately the knees"

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Ha! Spastic-knees! Has he got over that yet Jamie?
    Nope, he still turns into a 6'3" 18 stone blubbering mess whenever Paul brings it up

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Nope, he still turns into a 6'3" 18 stone blubbering mess whenever Paul brings it up

Bless him!
    You know this "stinking cheese" you wanted me to bring back? Well, I've discovered raclette! I suggest you and Mel get in training for next week. "Death By Cheese" never looks good in the media......
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Bless him!
    You know this "stinking cheese" you wanted me to bring back? Well, I've discovered raclette! I suggest you and Mel get in training for next week. "Death By Cheese" never looks good in the media......
    OMG! Not the raclette? My mum brought one back for us once. All I'll say is egay is your friend.