Page 71 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Now that is a good reason to have another cider!, I don't mind if I do.
    And i'll raise a glass as well Jamie.
    Cheers Mick you're a star. Keep getting better mate
    See you in April

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    And i'll raise a glass as well Jamie.
    Cheers Mick you're a star. Keep getting better mate
    See you in April
    I'm going to raise the glass of Rose that I have here too

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Still a bit wobbly, Paul, but a very slight improvement over the last two days.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well fingers crossed that the ‘slight improvement’ is the start of the recovery Mick
    Excellent news, Mick.

And, as Pauly says, let's hope that this is the start of things getting better for you.

Are you still doing the physio exercises?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Cheers, folks.

Obviously after six months of illness I'm a little cautious of getting too excited.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    The temptations there but the funds are scarce at the moment. I totted up what I've spent on air guns since the Halloween bash and it equates to rather a lot . .
    I know what you mean re the lack of funds, Mike. I don't think I'll be buying anything for rather a long time. I don't really need anything (but then when has "need" ever come into buying a boingery toy?) and I have lots which don't even see the light of day. Plus, the Mrs looked right arsey earlier when she asked how much the 30S cost the other week! On the plastic, it has to be said. But then that was really not planned and if the Vigilante had ticked more boxes would not have happened.

By the way, did anyone see that programme, "The Widower" last night where that nutter killed off his wife as she was worried over his over-enthusiastic spending?

You're in the relatively early stages of your addiction, Mike, and I know you have your eyes on a few other things. Nothing wrong with backing off the buying momentum for now and enjoying the lovely toys that you already have. You'll actually get to know them far better if you have less of them to play with and, henceforth, sharpen your skills even more.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cheers, folks.

Obviously after six months of illness I'm a little cautious of getting too excited.
    Watch out Shirl!
    Seriously though Mick, I hope you've finally turned a corner.

Cheers, folks.

Cautious optimism will be the way forward for you my good friend. As you say, Mick, this horrible illness has been lingering for far too long and it really is about time that it f----d right off for you now. And I'm sure looking forward to longer days, warmer weather (hopefully) and the forthcoming Bash season will help boost your recovery.

All the very best mate,

Tone.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Cheers, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Seriously though Mick, I hope you've finally turned a corner.
    Quite right! Everyone gets poorly every now and then, but this has been taking the piss!
    It would be great if you were steady enough to get wobbly around the fire.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cautious optimism will be the way forward for you my good friend. As you say, Mick, this horrible illness has been lingering for far too long and it really is about time that it f----d right off for you now. And I'm sure looking forward to longer days, warmer weather (hopefully) and the forthcoming Bash season will help boost your recovery.

All the very best mate,

Tone.
    Cheers, Tone, and well done on your new job --- I always liked Bob Marley and the Wailers.

I still take my sarnies "Wi Jamin", in rememberance to the great man.

Cheers, Tone, and well done on your new job --- I always liked Bob Marley and the Wailers.

I still take my sarnies "Wi Jamin", in rememberance to the great man.
    Thank you, Mick.

Looks like I'll be coming down in the shop's van with a couple of Beemers for yourself and Mike, then?

And great to see on many occasions through this horrible ailment that your sense of humour and sharp wit has remained right at the very top of the fun-o-meter!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Quite right! Everyone gets poorly every now and then, but this has been taking the piss!
    It would be great if you were steady enough to get wobbly around the fire.
    I had to laugh today, my next door neighbour in the Bungalow collapsed with exactly the same symptoms as I had on Sunday --- he was back at work this morning, as he was lucky and just had vertigo.

Just my bloody bad luck eh.

BrembyBo walk 2 coming up now 'cos she's gobbing at me.

Then pancakes!

I'll try and get back on later.

By the way, apparently part 2 of that "The Widower" is on later.....I'll see if I can fall asleep to the second part too!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I had to laugh today, my next door neighbour in the Bungalow collapsed with exactly the same symptoms as I had on Sunday --- he was back at work this morning, as he was lucky and just had vertigo.

Just my bloody bad luck eh.
    Let his tyres down, it'll make you feel better.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Hopefully we will be there but first I have to repair the caravan
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    Hopefully we will be there but first I have to repair the caravan
    It just wouldn’t be a proper Bash without you lads, get that caravan sorted, pack the spud cannon and make sure you get there

Happy belated Birthday Phil. Tony L started a thread on your birthday which will be a few pages back in General Airgun
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22