Page 73 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Let's face it the whole thing was hilarious as long as you were a bystander to the shenanigans that went on.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ouch! Sounds nasty, Phil.

Although I know bugger all about caravans.

Hope you manage to get it sorted nice and quickly - seven weeks to go.
    The crack is now welded up courteous of Springermonkey, old timber replaced with new. Next is to cut and fit a new piece of facia board cut the holes for the windows, fit the window seals and refit the windows. Make a new shelf and secure it to the new timber before cutting and fitting a piece of formica to cover the new shelf, then rebuild the interior.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Morning Gents,

I hope you all had a great Valentines evening whatever you did with the better halves

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    The crack is now welded up courteous of Springermonkey, old timber replaced with new. Next is to cut and fit a new piece of facia board cut the holes for the windows, fit the window seals and refit the windows. Make a new shelf and secure it to the new timber before cutting and fitting a piece of formica to cover the new shelf, then rebuild the interior.
    I reckon you'll have her done in no time at all, then, especially with the assistance (if required) of those two fine lads of yours.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Morning Gents,

I hope you all had a great Valentines evening whatever you did with the better halves
    Not really that bothered about this particular day, Mike, but the Mrs is. Card and flowers and that's it. And then she did a three-course meal which was lovely, the main being a lovely fillet steak (not had one for years).

She's much happier now I'm at my new job as she really didn't like the old boss and shop one bit.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Lightbulb Sleepometer says.....

51 to go, peeps.

BOING!

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    51 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    52 for me, I'm knackered! I think I might have a nap this afternoon.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Not really that bothered about this particular day, Mike, but the Mrs is. Card and flowers and that's it. And then she did a three-course meal which was lovely, the main being a lovely fillet steak (not had one for years).

She's much happier now I'm at my new job as she really didn't like the old boss and shop one bit.
    It makes a helluva difference to everyone if you're in a job you enjoy that's for sure. Hows the new job going this week mate?

Bump to the top

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    52 for me, I'm knackered! I think I might have a nap this afternoon.
    Yeah, I think I could do with an extra kip, too. Cream krackered.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Yeah, I think I could do with an extra kip, too. Cream krackered.
    Had a nap, went shooting. Great day!

Anyway, as Mike said: How's the new job?
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    It makes a helluva difference to everyone if you're in a job you enjoy that's for sure. Hows the new job going this week mate?
    Really good Mike, thank you.

All the good vibes from that very first impression when I walked in continue to be confirmed.

All the staff are great. Knowledgeable, enthusiastic about the product and very helpful and happy to share.

At the old place we had to clean bikes that were going out and on display. Here, we have a full-time chap doing that and he's a bloody star. This afternoon when he was wiping the display bikes down he even took my cup away and brought me a fresh coffee!

I've had quite a lot of my old customers come and visit and many more that have rung and will come to see me. And they're all happy for me. And I haven't heard a single negative comment about the dealership or the bikes. Indeed, many talk very, very highly of the service received. Which I knew already. And in stark contrast to the old place where you were constantly having to try and defend complaints; very hard to do when they were justified in just about every case.

The hardest bit will be gaining the product knowledge as I really like to know my stuff in detail and getting used to all the systems will take some time. It's really complicated but I can see that it's brilliant and, once I actually get the hang of it all, you can do just about everything without moving away from your desk....do the diary bit, do the figures, configurate a bike, order bike, arrange and fund the finance...just about everything you can imagine and more....but it will take the time to get fluent with it.

So, yes, really, really good and I wish I'd taken the plunge and told Scrooge to do one years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Had a nap, went shooting. Great day!

Anyway, as Mike said: How's the new job?
    You lucky, lucky man.

Re the job - see above.

Excellant stuff Tone. I'm glad its going well. There's something to be said for being happy in your job. I'm looking for a career change because of my knackered up arthritic lower back. The only difficulty is finding something or trying out a new business idea.

Nick's avatar.......

I know you've had this for a short while, Nick, and the more often I see it the more it confirms your lovely, cuddly disposition.

Now, if the other boys are to get a man hug when we're reunited, does this mean you'll be dishing out the bear hugs?