Page 78 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm considering getting a lightweight steel bb gun for him to use for a little extra accuracy as the airsoft isn't great. Or a cheap lightweight pellet pistol to start out. He's only six but quite ahead of his time and pretty sensible and having visited Iden ferns he's desperate to shoot something better.
    Maybe worth a look at the Crosman range, Mike? Huge choice of CO2 pellet and BB pistols and I guess they're all relatively proven and reliable? I've always liked the looks of that little Wildcat pistol - if only they offered a colour other than PINK!

Not sure how light or easy to handle the Baikal springer pistol might be or the Umarex Buckmark thingy?

Or might he fancy a lightweight rifle? I once had a quick look over a Cometa 50 in a shop and it seemed a lovely, well finished, sturdy yet lightweight little thing that he could probably enjoy for many years.

And then there's the perennial US favourite, the Crosman 760. Cheap as chips, proven and accurate at close range.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Maybe worth a look at the Crosman range, Mike? Huge choice of CO2 pellet and BB pistols and I guess they're all relatively proven and reliable? I've always liked the looks of that little Wildcat pistol - if only they offered a colour other than PINK!

Not sure how light or easy to handle the Baikal springer pistol might be or the Umarex Buckmark thingy?

Or might he fancy a lightweight rifle? I once had a quick look over a Cometa 50 in a shop and it seemed a lovely, well finished, sturdy yet lightweight little thing that he could probably enjoy for many years.

And then there's the perennial US favourite, the Crosman 760. Cheap as chips, proven and accurate at close range.
    Cheers Tone, I will definitely have a look at those. I've suggested to Rachel if Jacks feeling better tomorrow we may have a trip over to The Surplus Store in Crawley which is just about the largest airgun shop in the Southeast. When I was working in Hurstpierpoint last year I had several visits over there after work as it was only 15 minutes away. They stock a large amount of the Crosmans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Spot on Dave! When the ground starts to dry out next month their going to be shagging for the Olympics. I've not picked up many doublers yet so your obviously going to be ahead of us which is strange, what with you living up there in the permafrost and all!
    The phone will start getting hot mid to late March by the look of things round here, later than usual, but I've seen it later.
    Set some putanges today mate for the first time. I will be going to the farm early next week, hoping for success with them They are a bit more time consuming, but I think more humane.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Set some putanges today mate for the first time. I will be going to the farm early next week, hoping for success with them They are a bit more time consuming, but I think more humane.
    You ain't kidding! They are blinking awesome.
    So many ways of using them too.
    I love them, all things considered we should be back in France (at last) September, I will pick up a van load, particularly if I can find the slightly dearer stainless version.

You ain't kidding! They are blinking awesome.
    So many ways of using them too.
    I love them, all things considered we should be back in France (at last) September, I will pick up a van load, particularly if I can find the slightly dearer stainless version.
    Don't forget to put me down for some mate

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    They are ace. Not really more time consuming for me as I work pretty slowly anyway (ask Jamie ) but they can be so versatile. Job in Lancaster tomorrow morning with a lot of leafleting on the way back and then Sunday I am back on the lathe orders. Hopefully Tuesday I can have a day off.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Don't forget to put me down for some mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    They are ace. Not really more time consuming for me as I work pretty slowly anyway (ask Jamie ) but they can be so versatile. Job in Lancaster tomorrow morning with a lot of leafleting on the way back and then Sunday I am back on the lathe orders. Hopefully Tuesday I can have a day off.
    I'm coming back Sunday if anyone wants some in time for the rutting frenzy!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    OMFG!!!!!

What's this? Pictures from Uncle Mike's Munter Library?
    If any of you had seen my Mrs. (I've made bloody sure you don't) I sincerely hope that out of pity for me, you'd lay off all this mockery of the 'plus size woman'. I certainly wouldn't now dare bring her to the April bash.

Sorry, Ted.

We'll all be on our best behaviour now.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool Seven weeks to go!

Indeedy, just 49 sleeps to go, lovely peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    That's a generous offer Nick, but there's quite a few types, shapes and sizes. Without one for you to physically compare you may come back with the incorrect type.
    Red wines fine though!

That's a generous offer Nick, but there's quite a few types, shapes and sizes. Without one for you to physically compare you may come back with the incorrect type.
    Red wines fine though!
    True, I still prefer the explosive ones!

I've just got back from Le Offé with a couple of nice Chateauneuf du Paps for you and Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Got enough for now mate cheers, but Jamie is getting me some more in September. However if the pliers to set them are cheap, I could do with a pair. The setting tool I got when I ordered my Putanges aren't the best, the pliers would be better. However don't go out ye way to get any mate, only if you come across them whilst shopping, as I can order some off the net

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Just heard of an earthquake in the south west..... Is Tinners back early?
    Pete

Rude!