Page 8 of 235 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    You sir are no longer welcome!

And I was going to bring my Spartan for you to play with

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ahh, Mike didn’t camp though

Camping in April Mike?
    I'm definitely going to camp in April mate.

Hi Eric. The nearest accommodation would be the local B&B where some of the lads stay, it’s only a mile or so ‘up the road’. There is a Premier Inn also which is about 4 or 5 miles away.

Link to local B&B

http://www.valefarm-bed-and-breakfast.co.uk
    I stayed here back in October and its a lovely little guesthouse around a 20 minute walk away from the bash!!!

And the sleeps, they keep comin' down.......

69 to go, Happy Boinger Folk.

Again!

82 to go!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    69 to go, Happy Boinger Folk.

Again!

82 to go!

BOING!
    Stop teasing me
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Stop teasing me
    Teasing? Not teasing PaulyBoy!

You'll be well knackered soon at this rate!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I got myself another permission today. It’s a stables and hacking fields/woods. It’s ten times bigger than where I shoot now but at the moment the owners said they only need the pigeons (ferals and woodies) sorted. They have some rats there but have a contract with a pest control company to do that to comply with insurance or something ? However, I’m sure I won’t wave Roland along his way if he crosses my path. No bunnies unfortunately. It is closed to the public on a Monday and they’ve asked that I use that day as the place can be very busy on all other days of the week. Hey, it’ll do for me, just wandering around in the open air with an air rifle slung over my shoulder is pleasurable enough My initial reccy and walk around today was Very promising as there were pigeons everywhere !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Sounds superb, Pauly.

Well done that man.

Hey.....there are going to be some fit, young stable lasses too, y'know.

I got myself another permission today. It’s a stables and hacking fields/woods. It’s ten times bigger than where I shoot now but at the moment the owners said they only need the pigeons (ferals and woodies) sorted. They have some rats there but have a contract with a pest control company to do that to comply with insurance or something ? However, I’m sure I won’t wave Roland along his way if he crosses my path. No bunnies unfortunately. It is closed to the public on a Monday and they’ve asked that I use that day as the place can be very busy on all other days of the week. Hey, it’ll do for me, just wandering around in the open air with an air rifle slung over my shoulder is pleasurable enough My initial reccy and walk around today was Very promising as there were pigeons everywhere !
    That sounds awesome mate. How did you go about obtaining that one. I have a couple of avenues to follow up when time allows. One of them is a field next door to my mates house which is part of a huge garden as far as I understand. Apparently the woman was seriously peed off the other day as she counted no less than 200 rabbits on her land. I may get myself a blunderbuss!!!

Sounds superb, Pauly.

Well done that man.

I hadn't thought about stables holding anything other than horses. You've just perked up my interest Tone

Sounds superb, Pauly.

Well done that man.

I’m already fighting them off Tone

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I hadn't thought about stables holding anything other than horses. You've just perked up my interest Tone
    Mmmmmmm. Horsey girls!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    That sounds awesome mate. How did you go about obtaining that one. I have a couple of avenues to follow up when time allows. One of them is a field next door to my mates house which is part of a huge garden as far as I understand. Apparently the woman was seriously peed off the other day as she counted no less than 200 rabbits on her land. I may get myself a blunderbuss!!!
    I got my original permission from a chap at my range who worked for the owner and I asked him to introduce me. A few lads on here told me then that it would lead to more I.e ‘word of mouth’ and so it did, a young lass at my initial permission also keeps a horse at these new stables and put me in touch - sorted

I would love to have a permission with rabbits but.... being in Outer London.... rats and pigeons are generally the order of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Mmmmmmm. Horsey girls!
    I shall regale you with my ‘horsey girl’ tales around the Quigley fire.

I got my original permission from a chap at my range who worked for the owner and I asked him to introduce me. A few lads on here told me then that it would lead to more I.e ‘word of mouth’ and so it did, a young lass at my initial permission also keeps a horse at these new stables and put me in touch - sorted

I would love to have a permission with rabbits but.... being in Outer London.... rats and pigeons are generally the order of the day.
    I think I would enjoy the rat blasting. I've just built a utility room and toilet for someone which meant extending the soil pipe around 4 metres. We had not long finished it and suddenly a barsteward big rat came flying out of the pipe, legged it passed me and my mate and out the back door. Little begger left little wet ratty footprints all over the plywood floor I had just finished laying.