Page 86 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    A tad. He makes a lot of noise though.

Dave
    I was going to argue, but apparently you may have a point.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post

A tad. He makes a lot of noise though.
    Thats okay, as after 40 years on two wheels this April -- with the first eleven being spent on screaming two-strokes, and the last 19 astride a succession of Harleys with straight-through pipes -- I'm verging on the mutton, now, anyway, so noise is not a problem (lol).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

Wow! I didn't even know you were gay! Not that it matters of course.....
    Oooh. Ya BITCH.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Thats okay, as after 40 years on two wheels this April -- with the first eleven being spent on screaming two-strokes, and the last 19 astride a succession of Harleys with straight-through pipes -- I'm verging on the mutton, now, anyway, so noise is not a problem (lol).
    Do you ever get to the "Bum in the mud" bike bash on Mersea Island Essex??? Its 27th of April this year. A great rally!! A few of us begin our rally year with this one. Also have one in Italy to do this year. The Biker Days bash in Vipetino!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I can barely wait to hitch my trailer tent up and head south not that I'm counting
    Don't forget your SGC

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Don't forget your SGC
    Oh hell ye forgot about that. A friendly reminder from your good self nearer the time would be appreciated mate
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Don't forget your SGC
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Oh hell ye forgot about that. A friendly reminder from your good self nearer the time would be appreciated mate
    Oi oi, what’s going down ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post

Do you ever get to the "Bum in the mud" bike bash on Mersea Island Essex??? Its 27th of April this year. A great rally!! A few of us begin our rally year with this one. Also have one in Italy to do this year. The Biker Days bash in Vipetino!!!
    Been to it a couple of times, but not for last ten years, as usually clashes with something else -- or empty wallet syndrome lol.

There is another Biker weekend on Mersea at the end of the season, too, however, which I also sometimes go to, called the 'Condom Rally', although I believe the one held last October (the 30th Anniversary Rally), was the last one as the organisers are now nearly 70 and so are calling it a day and there is no new blood on the island to take it over.

Enjoy Italy. I've ridden to Vienna, Paris, Brussels (proper $h!te-hole) and Barcelona for rally weekends in the past, and so know you'll LOVE the experience.

I have also ridden comprehensively through the Lakes area between Austria and Italy, too, and it truly is breathtaking and beautiful, so see if you can factor a diversion in that direction into your trip, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Oi oi, what’s going down ?
    Something with more fps than a sub 12 mate
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Been to it a couple of times, but not for last ten years, as usually clashes with something else -- or empty wallet syndrome lol.

There is another Biker weekend on Mersea at the end of the season, too, however, which I also sometimes go to, called the 'Condom Rally', although I believe the one held last October (the 30th Anniversary Rally), was the last one as the organisers are now nearly 70 and so are calling it a day and there is no new blood on the island to take it over.

Enjoy Italy. I've ridden to Vienna, Paris, Brussels (proper $h!te-hole) and Barcelona for rally weekends in the past, and so know you'll LOVE the experience.

I have also ridden comprehensively through the Lakes area between Austria and Italy, too, and it truly is breathtaking and beautiful, so see if you can factor a diversion in that direction into your trip, too.
    I've done the condom rally a couple of times too. Another great weekend. This is the fourth time to Italy as previous years have been so good. This year we are heading down to Berchtesgaden to visit the Eagles nest again, then back to Vipetino for the party, then down to Genoa, along the coast to Monaco and back over the Millau Viaduct. Can't wait

I've done the condom rally a couple of times too. Another great weekend. This is the fourth time to Italy as previous years have been so good. This year we are heading down to Berchtesgaden to visit the Eagles nest again, then back to Vipetino for the party, then down to Genoa, along the coast to Monaco and back over the Millau Viaduct. Can't wait
    If I were to say I'm not envious, I'd be a raggity little liar. Enjoy (lucky Git ) ...

Excellent stuff.....Boinger bash now well and truly in sight!!!!
    Absolutely, Mike. Even with the mag turned right down!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cheers chum. Hope I don't have to wear a pair of elasticated waistband trousers so as to accommodate any ritualistic initiation ceremony, however?
    Nah, I think you'll be safe, Gareth.

Maz hasn't been along for a few Bashes now!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

I still wouldn't pitch my tent in Brokeback Corner. It's still a little sticky........
    God rest ye jelly mental men