Page 9 of 235 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I think I would enjoy the rat blasting. I've just built a utility room and toilet for someone which meant extending the soil pipe around 4 metres. We had not long finished it and suddenly a barsteward big rat came flying out of the pipe, legged it passed me and my mate and out the back door. Little begger left little wet ratty footprints all over the plywood floor I had just finished laying.
    I take every chance I can (in the right company) to mention that I shoot air rifles and have a penchant for ‘non-professional’ pest control. You just need to ask around. Anywhere there are chickens ( no, not Asda), pigs (no, not Hendon), cows or horses etc where there is lots of grain and food around is always worth an ask, they can only say no or they may already have someone controlling the beggars (rats).

I love shooting rats. Must’ve shot a couple of hundred at ‘my’ little stables in the past 12 months, ok, not loads compared to some places but as I’ve said above, it’s about being outside with a rifle slung over your shoulder
    Last edited by NewPaul; 15-01-2018 at 08:10 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I hadn't thought about stables holding anything other than horses. You've just perked up my interest Tone
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’m already fighting them off Tone
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Mmmmmmm. Horsey girls!
    I got the best permission that I've ever had at a horse paddock / stables back in 1992.

It belonged to an old, millionaire car garage owner that I worked for. Grumpy old bugger he was. He'd made his money clocking cars and then got lucky with this one horse, "Gunner Be" I think it was called. Then stud rights and he also bred from it.

We used to store some of the spare cars at his mansion. And the estate covered loads of land and he had 70 race horses there. I was at him for years to let me go shooting the rabbits, but he was having none of it. The place was absolutely snided with them. Eventually, one evening he rang me out of the blue and said (in his drunken stupor). "Come and shoot these bloody rabbits, will yer?" The land hadn't been shot on and the bunnies were certainly not fun shy. My first evening visit resulted in 35 in about an hour and a half! And subsequent visits always yielded huge bags. In time they got a little more switched on, but I don't think I ever came away with less than a dozen or so!

Oh yes.......and I pulled the fit, 23 year old stable lass (I was 29). And she was, er, very accommodating!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Mmmm stable girls

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I take every chance I can (in the right company) to mention that I shoot air rifles and have a penchant for ‘non-professional’ pest control. You just need to ask around. Anywhere there are chickens ( no, not Asda), pigs (no, not Hendon), cows or horses etc where there is lots of grain and food around is always worth an ask, they can only say no or they may already have someone controlling the beggars (rats).

I love shooting rats. Must’ve shot a couple of hundred at ‘my’ little stables in the past 12 months, ok, not loads compared to some places but as I’ve said above, it’s about being outside with a rifle slung over your shoulder
    Agree, Pauly.

And, as I've said a few times in the past, I haven't shot a bunny since 1997!

But I would dearly love a little ratty perm.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I remember an encounter with a horse riding instructor, she lived in a big static at the farm she taut horse riding. Mmmm she took me back from the night club, I was about 21/22 she was older than me mother but my God she was fit

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I remember an encounter with a horse riding instructor, she lived in a big static at the farm she taut horse riding. Mmmm she took me back from the night club, I was about 21/22 she was older than me mother but my God she was fit
    Dirty little bleeder!

Only jealous, mind; nice one!

Hey, what's happening with The Tinster's avatar?????

Mmmm stable girls
    Can you see the common denominator ?

PONIES !!

An apprenticeship well served my friend
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I got the best permission that I've ever had at a horse paddock / stables back in 1992.

It belonged to an old, millionaire car garage owner that I worked for. Grumpy old bugger he was. He'd made his money clocking cars and then got lucky with this one horse, "Gunner Be" I think it was called. Then stud rights and he also bred from it.

We used to store some of the spare cars at his mansion. And the estate covered loads of land and he had 70 race horses there. I was at him for years to let me go shooting the rabbits, but he was having none of it. The place was absolutely snided with them. Eventually, one evening he rang me out of the blue and said (in his drunken stupor). "Come and shoot these bloody rabbits, will yer?" The land hadn't been shot on and the bunnies were certainly not fun shy. My first evening visit resulted in 35 in about an hour and a half! And subsequent visits always yielded huge bags. In time they got a little more switched on, but I don't think I ever came away with less than a dozen or so!

Oh yes.......and I pulled the fit, 23 year old stable lass (I was 29). And she was, er, very accommodating!
    Lovely recollection there Tone

I remember an encounter with a horse
    Sorted.

Hey, what's happening with The Tinster's avatar?????
    Don’t talk to me about Avatars ! Mind you, and I probably shouldn’t tempt fate but..... I really like my latest imposed one

Tinners Avatar has something to do with him buying a Reliant Regal and looking like something from Miami Vice in a thread in non airgun I think.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Sorted.
    You’re a one-liner genius Mick: and funny because.. it’s true.

I've always had an older woman fetish by a fair margin too I have to say, although as I've got older the age gap has had to narrow a bit just so I don't have to get out the spade and pick axe to pull!!!

That certainly sounds like great fun......and the shooting!!!

I've always had an older woman fetish by a fair margin too I have to say, although as I've got older the age gap has had to narrow a bit just so I don't have to get out the spade and pick axe to pull!!!
    Me too Mike. In my twenties I fancied women in their forties but now that I’m very late 50’s, said ladies would be near 80

Mind you, I’m older and wiser now and I just know that I’m a magnet to 20 something’s