Thread: Lower than a sportsmatch low... I've stumbled upon something here!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Lower than a sportsmatch low... I've stumbled upon something here!

Hi all... Just had to post this as I think it's a real find..
    I've stumbled upon a set of 11mm dovetail mounts that are high quality, center champing (no crossover), low mounts that are lower than a sportsmatch low mount! and they won't break the bank at under £30!
    Pics:

See links below

Link to them on Nikon's site: (please mods apologies if this isn't allowed please remove if so)

http://www.nikonsportoptics.com/en/n...aluminum).html

As you can see the push a 32mm scope on my 77 right down low enough for me to use the STD 77 stock which is designed for open sights! Yes get in!! I'm so dead chuffed.. I now cannot wait to plonk a 2-7 on this rifle & have some fun!!

Had to let you all know.
    The mounts are Nikon A series rimfire mounts & they are advertised as medium 20-44mm objectives. (how the f@#& you fit a 44 in these I'm not sure!).

This really does open a door for all those die hard 77 lovers and all those struggling with comb hight issues.
    Yippee!!!

All the best
    Rhys
    Last edited by rhyslightnin; 13-01-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.