Have any one tryed these pellets, there sold buy SMK under the Victory brand. I bought a few tins of .22cal Victory Shock and Implone i often have customers wanting a cheap pellet for just plinking . When i opened the tin i was impressed they looked to be well made for the price pellets i first tested the Shock this is a semi pointed pellet that was OK. Then i tested the Implone on my short 12m range i use to basic set up scopes when fit them , this is a long hollow point pellet that looks the Bisley Pest Control pellet but not as heavy . I though this could be a good hunting pellet, the guns i use are from my own collection and most have not use 1000 pellets and are very accurate. 1st rifle a V-Glide HW35 not good at all , they might be better in PCPs 2nd gun BSA Supperten not good 3rd gun Artemis P10 (might like Chinese barrels) not good 4th gun FAC rated FX2000 (might like high power) and a Evanix Prestige Kub not good. When i say not good i think at 12m you should get a better group than 4/5inc 10/12.5cms . Have not tryed then on the 25m range as i might hit a neighbour when there sat in there living room.Is this a bad batch , have any one try them ?.