Thread: A picture of the updated Diana piston with the new crimp.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post

Did they reply to your query about the sears snapping? did you even write to them Barry ?
    Here is a quote from the tuner who reported it in the first place on the DWC

QUOTE from the DWC
    I heard back from Diana. March 11 2017, 2:10 AM

They emailed me last week and basically thanked me for contacting them and told me to contact Umarex for anything more on this topic. Wasn't the response I was hoping for.
    I had another person contact me saying that he has a 48 with a broken trigger also. I don't know what to say except be careful guys. It all seems to be falling on deaf ears. John QUOTE.

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    Here is a quote from the tuner who reported it in the first place on the DWC

QUOTE from the DWC
    I heard back from Diana. March 11 2017, 2:10 AM

They emailed me last week and basically thanked me for contacting them and told me to contact Umarex for anything more on this topic. Wasn't the response I was hoping for.
    I had another person contact me saying that he has a 48 with a broken trigger also. I don't know what to say except be careful guys. It all seems to be falling on deaf ears. John QUOTE.
    Letting the importer take the Flack then. sounds good to me NOT!

Says alot for their customer support and safety to the same customers. Your just a cash cow to them . Yes your first port of call may be the importer for parts other things but safety issues should be reported to the maker for an immediate action.

And yes i know other companies may do the same .