Thread: Looking for springer advice...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    I returned to air guns in 2016 after break since the 80's, so all the new stuff about was amazing. I tried & purchased everything, but now sold it all & got back to springers.
    Like the OP i'm left handed, & now own a 2nd hand 97kt in 22 that has been stage 3 tuned had a Ti piston & pellet probe fitted by Paul Short. But my current love is a left hand tx200hc in 22, that i paid less for than the tuning to my 97kt.

There are lefty tx's out there, but the 97kt i have is nice.

Rob
    Go for the tx200hc hard to come by in lh but worth the wait and money.Scew on a cheapo silencer, as quiet as a pcp ,the neighbours wont know and a joy to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by 22pelletpete View Post
    Go for the tx200hc hard to come by in lh but worth the wait and money.Scew on a cheapo silencer, as quiet as a pcp ,the neighbours wont know and a joy to shoot
    There are some about, check freeads, gunstar & such, got mine via freeads, for £150...

Rob

Took the plunge with a 97KT off the sales bit on here. Did a deal and it looks in good order and as if it hasn’t done a lot of work.

Should be with me Wednesday. I’ll get it stripped & cleaned first and see what it’s all about.

Then it’s tuning time.

Thanks for all the advice, it is appreciated.

Darren