Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fwb 124

Fwb

A few years ago i managed to buy both 124 & 127 mk2's. The 124 is in excellent original condition, it came with a Kassnar period 3-9x40 wa (tv screen), 2 pc mounts, canvass bag, sling & a couple of tins of pellets.
    The 127 is Venom tuned (basic tune) sticker in place on Slimtech, good used condition with a few light marks, this one came with a Tasco 1.75-5x40, 1 pc mount, sling & bag. Lovely and smooth to shoot. Both are circa 1981.

124 was £300 127 was £350 hope this helps. Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Scratch View Post
    A few years ago i managed to buy both 124 & 127 mk2's. The 124 is in excellent original condition, it came with a Kassnar period 3-9x40 wa (tv screen), 2 pc mounts, canvass bag, sling & a couple of tins of pellets.
    The 127 is Venom tuned (basic tune) sticker in place on Slimtech, good used condition with a few light marks, this one came with a Tasco 1.75-5x40, 1 pc mount, sling & bag. Lovely and smooth to shoot. Both are circa 1981.

124 was £300 127 was £350 hope this helps. Tony
    You did very well on the second of those. It's probably an Apel mount too, just to complete the collectableness.

Fwb

I believe they are Apel mounts but i'll send you pics if you would be good enough to confirm please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Scratch View Post
    I believe they are Apel mounts but i'll send you pics if you would be good enough to confirm please?
    Happy to take a look, but there are others on here who are much more knowledgable than I, including, for example, I.J. Any chance you can post them, or links to imgur or similar picture hosting site, in the thread? I'm sure I and others would also like to see the rifle as a whole. It's quite special (= You lucky sod. .

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Happy to take a look, but there are others on here who are much more knowledgable than I, including, for example, I.J. Any chance you can post them, or links to imgur or similar picture hosting site, in the thread? I'm sure I and others would also like to see the rifle as a whole. It's quite special (= You lucky sod. .
    This may help.

Last edited by I. J.; 24-01-2018 at 12:46 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Fwb

Yes they look the same to me. I'm sorry but i have no idea how to put pictures on this thread. I have emailed them to you should you wish to do so?