Thread: Review - Hatsan Dominator 200W Carbine

Review - Hatsan Dominator 200W Carbine

Last weekend I finished the first of my budget airgun reviews, the Hatsan Dominator 200W Carbine.

My budget reviews will be based on airguns under £250 new. Based on feedback I've had, they will be more fact than opinion where possible. In depth, with lots of pictures to help explain what is being said.

Link To Review

(Admin: I tried to put this in the airgun review section. Maybe I didn't wait long enough for it to be approved?)
    Last edited by cooper_dan; 15-01-2018 at 02:02 PM.

secretagentmole Guest
    Link is not working....

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Link is not working....
    Sorry, fixed now

Really enjoyed reading such a thorough and honest review, makes it so much better with pictures. This was one gun I was interested in as I really like hatsan, but ended up with a nice used tx200. I own a 900x and mod70 in .25, both fine rifles after a fettle as ALL springers do need. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Really enjoyed reading such a thorough and honest review, makes it so much better with pictures. This was one gun I was interested in as I really like hatsan, but ended up with a nice used tx200. I own a 900x and mod70 in .25, both fine rifles after a fettle as ALL springers do need. Well done.
    Thanks. As I said in the review, the TX200 is definitely a better airgun. But comparing new for new, the Hatsan was impressive for its price.
    I quite like the look of the Mod 87 QE but haven't seen one in this country yet