Thread: Innova

Innova

Does anyone know anyone or can recommend someone to repair an Innova I have it’s losing air

Innova

Pm lawrie amatruda.
    Regards John

I'm just starting to do reseal kits for them along with falcons and some crosman Benjamin and Sheridan models

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    I'm just starting to do reseal kits for them along with falcons and some crosman Benjamin and Sheridan models
    Wish you'd told me sonner Ped, I've just serviced an Ace and the Knibbs kit cost £24!

I've got the O ring sizes but you can't get the buffers on their own now, only in the kit.

I'm not currently doing the buffers or inlet seats but I'm going to get both the inlet and blow off seats cut and will look at making buffers from urethane rod or maybe carbon filled ptfe
    I find that I rarely need to use the buffers in the kits I have bought in the past
    the kits I'm doing have probe seal for the rebel and have inc an extra one which I use for ace tp seals as the ones supplied I find don't seal as good as they should
    I also use bs seals for the valve and can supply quad rings for the valve to tube and the firing pin seal and will be possibly inc a new balls to go with the inlet seats
    the basic o ring set with the additional seals for rebel probe or ace tp is £5 posted

That's a great saving Ped.