Thread: air arms S200 (CZ200)

air arms S200 (CZ200)

Hi All
    Just bought a MK3 air arms S200 for junior family members so I took it alone to the club to zero in and I must say what a nice rifle it is, it is .177 and on a quick zero I shot
    a 5 pellet group in a spread of 10mm. I am quite impressed with my first shoot with it. I bought it pre owned in mint condition with a Hawke 3-9x40 fitted.
    Only downside is the shot count which I believe is around 45 good shots, however for hunting I don't think this would be a problem but for paper punching at the club you would eat into 45 shots very quickly. Has anyone got one and fitted the multi shot adapter to it, if so I would like to here their views on it.
    Thank All.

They are a very accurate rifle, far better then you would think for the money, I use a Rowan kit on mine, and have no problems with it. Rog

S200

I have one in .177, I fitted the airarms 10 shot kit to it, faultless once you set it up, they are an amazing rifle I have an extra tube for it as well. Bought the kit from CZ the but postage now brings the price to near what you get the kit from here. They do have offers on though check it out.
    The more I practice the luckier I get

imorik is offline I stick my head out and take it on the chin.
    AA TX200 MK2 .177, MK3 Barrel, long stroked & shortened T/P
    AA TX200 MK3 HC .177, 22mm internals, shortened T/P
    http://www.anstonftc.co.uk/

Fantastic

As accurate as an air rifle proberbly gets,I've two in Tstocks for My daughters.

Couple of mag fed multishot options.
    Excellent gun
    Dedicated stock a good idea
    Get a reg fitted. Again lots of options. The AA grub screw moderator is a bit...pants. triggers can be a bit naff but the barrel will generally shoot very very well indeed.
    A good purchase and replacing the plastic bits isnt a bad idea either.

A good HFT rifle but 45shots is a bit close to what you need for a comp. Then again. 45 rabbits is a bugger...and its capable of both.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

The AA multi-shot add-on was designed for the mark 2 rifle.

It will fit on the mark 3 with the one piece stock but you can't get at the adjuster underneath the mag holder because the stock is in the way.

It's either set the adjuster up with action out of the stock, or drill a hole in the stock for an allen key to pass through.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

They have very good barrels. I wouldn't waste money on multishot nonsense. Plinking or target shooting doesn't need multishot.

A.G

garym is offline Outruns Death in his slippers
    love mine, great rifle. Had it set at 20 joule now set to 16j /12 lbs. Outperforms all my expensive toys, always surprises me. This year it shoots FT.
    Last edited by garym; 17-01-2018 at 04:38 PM. Reason: typo

I had the multi shot on one of mine and worked great but over time I did quite often have to Adjust it and quite a few times,
    I would keep to single shot and buy a spare cylinder to take out with you as a back up for the extra shot count,