Thread: Original mod 50 underleaver value help

Original mod 50 underleaver value help

Hi
    I got this old battered original mod 50 underleaver type springer witj a spout that opens to put the pellet in

Now I bought it to just get the scope and basically so was wondering what people think or have seen them sell for

Cheers
    sorted

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    A 'battered' Original Diana is worth from £75-£130 depending on the nature of the battering. Very light battering might get you £150. A 'nice one' that collectors or the nostalgia brigade would like could be £200 or even more.
    Any chance of a picture? If it is really spanked then it might give more money split up as parts on the auction site.

Is the metalwork rusting, the open sights still in place, what do you mean by battered? A few dents in the woodwork or does it look like its been dragged behind a Landrover for a couple of miles and then given to a pack of rotties as a chewing stick?

Is the barrel straight? Does it still fire? What is the scope you were after?

I have all ready taken the scope of and at 25m it was shooting like a 20p I was well chuffed with it

When I say battered the stock screw is missing, looks like anotjer is a wood screw in the stock.... Id go as far as saying stock is worthless also seems someone may have sanded it down and varnished it maybe
    As very ligjt in colour

As to the action it has pitting (I've not tried to clean it up)
    Fires good as grouped superb
    There is no open sights however does have dovetail rail.
    Also when you fire the underleaver doesn't stay up.

If i had the time id love to clean it up but just can't justify it atm,

I'd like to however sell or swap it when I get a good idea on value. I shall upload some pictures
    Pics
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...GSw1c4_edNGZlR
    Last edited by thesmi; 08-02-2018 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Add pics
    sorted

Quote Originally Posted by thesmi View Post
    I have all ready taken the scope of and at 25m it was shooting like a 20p I was well chuffed with it

When I say battered the stock screw is missing, looks like anotjer is a wood screw in the stock.... Id go as far as saying stock is worthless also seems someone may have sanded it down and varnished it maybe
    As very ligjt in colour

As to the action it has pitting (I've not tried to clean it up)
    Fires good as grouped superb
    There is no open sights however does have dovetail rail.
    Also when you fire the underleaver doesn't stay up.

If i had the time id love to clean it up but just can't justify it atm,

I'd like to however sell or swap it when I get a good idea on value. I shall upload some pictures
    Sounds like £75 to me. Although a Diana/original fan, never rated the 50, especially a rough one!

I dont thinks going to be 75, I've just decided to take the action out of the stock and it definately needs some repairs.
    There are 2 tiny springs.... One corroded and collapsed
    Stock has a crack
    And not prettiest

Im going to upload piccies to photo bucket
    sorted

sorted