Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
They appear well.made but haven't fitted one yet.
You'll pay more than.sale price by time mr tax man has his import duty.though....
Glad you reminded me that , And again from the same country, Bought 2 items which were under the aparrently £15 allowance but without going into a very long story i still got charged for the checking of the parcels,

Well one thing i ain't gonna need one for the 77 even tho the seal looks old and putting a smaller main spring back in and just wiping the grease off the piston the power shot up quite a bit , For now the spring as been removed again and left, When I get time it's gonna be a a full strip and clean , polish and re lube ,No doubt im gonna have to cut that spring,

Both cases tho with 2 different springs the variance does not exceed 3 ftps, Its a lovely smooth action and i dont think it's been apart much in it's life, None of the pins have any noticeable nasty marks and the trigger pins can be more or less pushed in by hand,

You can however notice the difference in front weight being a full length compared to my k version, Just shows what a few more inches can do,