Quote Originally Posted by Murl View Post
It's nice to see so much info coming to light. Moving this thread to collectors is a great idea.
Andrew (the maker of these rifles is joining the Bbs soon so even more info will become available.

Hi to all on here and hope i am using this thread correctley, I am Andrew Presley of Northern Arms Company, my father started the business in the early 70s. we were primary shotguns but as the field target shooting started taking off we got into the custom airguns as a competitor to Venom who were then the leaders in custom guns and produced a supberb gun.

We started and named our guns Sierras, the basic model was highly turned for smoothness but externally was pretty much a standard looking Weirauch with a custom stock, then are next grade was the silver which we had a slightly better qulaity stock and we nickel plated the underlever, back block and trigger guard.

Then came the Gold Sierra where we did excactly the same but gold plated the said items and had a better quality stock on that as well.

After that we made a number of one offs to customer specs, basically anybody could have what they wanted. The competition gun cost a damm site more than the £500.00 quoted on the cover of the airgunner magazine. it would be nice if I could track this gun down and would love to own her again. any help finding her will be greatley appreciated and many thanks to Murl already for his effort in trying to find it for me.

Any help i can be for anyone, i`ll try my best as we didnt keep records so if its drifted out of my head then sorry

Andy