Thread: Crosman 1300 and 1322 medalist pistols valuation please

Crosman 1300 and 1322 medalist pistols valuation please

I don't think these are worth a fortune but then I don't really know anything about pumpers, so could any of you good folk suggest reasonable fixer-upper prices for these two pistols please?

Pic - http://imageupload.co.uk/image/E1wQ

Both are in .22cal and both have sliding breeches, plastic stocks are ok with no cracks.

1300 is missing the rearsight and in generally worn condition with some pitting, it does pump and fire occasionally, but the pump handle hangs down and it doesn't always want to fire?...good news is that it does have the Crosman D handle and the original foregrip, also has the fixture for the stock end with the flimsy scope rail thing and an Original model 5 - 1.5x15 pistol scope

1322 Medalist seems to be complete but is in generally worn condition with some pitting, it does pump, cock and fire although the plastic breech thing seems to be pushing up at a slightly cocked angle so something is wrong in there...

Both these came to me recently but I don't really have an interest in them so better they go to someone who'll fix them up and get them plinking again.

Thanks for looking
    blah blah

JMHO : even in good working order these items wouldn't command a great deal of money, so I'll start the ball rolling by suggesting £75 for the pair collected would be a good starting point for selling them.

Vic Thompson.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    around £50 the pair in that condition... but no harm starting at £75 as Vic says...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Thanks chaps, more than I thought they were worth to be honest so I'll gladly follow your advice and start a sales thread for £75 as a starter, see where it goes.
    blah blah