Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody know how old Jim Tyler (BTDT) is?

You know when your losing your hair when it takes you longer to wash your face in a morning.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Come on I.J. ...

Proper springer men don't wash. What were you thinking?

I was forced by the council to wash my pants once when the neighbours thought a drain had collapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post
    Come on I.J. ...

I was forced by the council to wash my pants once when the neighbours thought a drain had collapsed.
    Yes, I can't wait for the day that Shane Ritchie knocks on my door for the Daz doorstep challenge, I'll give the twat a proper challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
    Well; yes, I do know and am very certain it was the 20th century in which Jim was borne! But then, so was I but a little before Jim! Oh; and he has more hair than me!

atvb
    David
    Hi David.

It's little known that Jim's hairstyle has influenced many a young man into adopting the same rough and ready look --- only one has managed to cary it off successfully though :-

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Hi David.

It's little known that Jim's hairstyle has influenced many a young man into adopting the same rough and ready look --- only one has managed to cary it off successfully though :-

image.jpg

Makes one wonder.... from Wiki...

Che Guevara

Ernesto "Che" Guevara (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈtʃe ɣeˈβaɾa][4] June 14, 1928 – October 9, 1967)[1][5] was an ArgentineMarxist revolutionary, physician, author, guerrilla leader, diplomat and military theorist. For some reason he also used the nickname "Jim" A major figure of the Cuban Revolution, his stylized visage has become a ubiquitous countercultural symbol of rebellion and global insignia in popular culture.[6] . Popular opinion says he was killed in Bolivia but the CIA believe he escaped to a place nobody would find him...

I went to his Hairdressers today to ask

Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post
    Come on I.J. ...

Top marks Colin, your skidders must have been a sight to behold.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

I think I saw him on a cave painting circa 5000BC.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    You're not the only poster on this thread with less hair than me, David.
    Yes; I realise that Jim but God made only a few perfect heads and the rest he covered with hair! Sorry pal!

Enjoy your middle-age - I did!

atvb
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!

I reckon Mr Tyler has elf blood in him. Last time I saw him in the summer, he actually appeared to be looking younger. A fit young leopard if ever I saw one.
    I could of course ask Mr Jones if he is aware how old the "grand master spring" is, as he is of elf descent himself (but far uglier than Jim.)
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    Top marks Colin, your skidders must have been a sight to behold.

Steve C.
    Hey up Steve. How's things? It's good to see numbers up at Kingers.

All springer men should have a small terrier like mine. They do a simply magnificent job on the grundies. Just chuck them on the landing before retiring and the next morning ... all cleaned and ready for another day ( If a little damp ).

Take care, be well and shoot straight brother.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
    Yes; I realise that Jim but God made only a few perfect heads and the rest he covered with hair! Sorry pal!
    atvb
    David
    Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    I could of course ask Mr Jones if he is aware how old the "grand master spring" is, as he is of elf descent himself (but far uglier than Jim.)

And God built people from the ground up and when he reached perfection he stopped. Some took longer than others.

Yes, I do admit it, I am that ugly I should have a flavour of Monster Munch named after me.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I asked Bowkett knowing that he had first met him many, many, years ago when Mr Tyler was working in the family gents outfitting store. A little known fact. He didnt know either but guessed he was somewhat older than him but just a bit younger than Methuselah who lived to almost 1000.

He was in the army when Centurian was a rank, not a tank.

He was in Baghdad when i was in my dadsbag.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us