Thread: Crosman 1300 and 1322 medalist pistols for sale

Crosman 1300 and 1322 medalist pistols for sale

As per title, and this valuation thread - http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....luation-please

SOLD £75 ONO collected please, this is for the pair with the shoulder stock fixture /scope and spare foregrip. I will also post at your cost if need be and providing can we still post these?..PF48 still ok?

Pic - http://imageupload.co.uk/image/E1wQ

Both are in .22cal and both have sliding breeches, plastic stocks are ok with no cracks. Both pistols are sold as parts spares or projects and will require some fettling.

1300 is missing the rearsight and in generally worn condition with some pitting, it does pump and fire occasionally, but the pump handle hangs down and it doesn't always want to fire?...good news is that it does have the Crosman D handle and the original foregrip, also has the fixture for the stock end with the flimsy scope rail thing and an Original model 5 - 1.5x15 pistol scope

1322 Medalist seems to be complete but is in generally worn condition with some pitting, it does pump, cock and fire, although the plastic breech thing seems to be pushing up at a slightly cocked angle so something is wrong in there...

I can take more pics if need be?...but they are what they are.

Both these came to me recently but I don't really have an interest in them so better they go to someone who'll fix them up and get them plinking again.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by DCL_dave; 22-01-2018 at 09:47 AM.
    blah blah

I will take these

Quicksilver...Provisionally sold to the man above, thanks.
    blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by banditrob12 View Post
    I will take these
    Paid for and posted out, any probs...give me a shout.
    blah blah