Thread: Targ-aire Value ?

Targ-aire Value ?

[IMG][/IMG] interesting pistol 3 power levels similar to a multi pump pneumatic but a spring pistol in v good condition works great had offers on this around the £200 (I am not selling took me a long time finding this one) but got me wondering what it is worth always good to know .
    Last edited by steveb1961; 19-01-2018 at 09:38 PM. Reason: add more info

Could I please have the serial # and piston style?

serial is 0014494 not sure on piston style other than ribbed but not sure how the spa

serial is 0014494 not sure on piston style other than ribbed but not sure how they are spaced .

These are pretty rare over here in the US, I would imagine it would be extremely hard to get over there. I paid $450 for mine but it was new in the box. They are very well made pistols, better made than the Hy-score. And totally unique with the ratcheting system. Someone into Hy-Scores should want one.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Hi Trev, l have 2 of these both Ranco, se/nos are 0014972, & 0014195 which is missing it's cocking arm.

Thanks!

I've only had .22 ones.Imagine the format suits .177 better.;-)Trev

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    These are pretty rare over here in the US, I would imagine it would be extremely hard to get over there. I paid $450 for mine but it was new in the box. They are very well made pistols, better made than the Hy-score. And totally unique with the ratcheting system. Someone into Hy-Scores should want one.
    yes I have a couple of Hy-scores 802 and a English sportster and to be honest I prefer the Hy-Score's .

Quote Originally Posted by steveb1961 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG] yes I have a couple of Hy-scores 802 and a English sportster and to be honest I prefer the Hy-Score's .
    I have several Hy-scores and they are better working pistols than the Targ-Aire no doubt. But Targ-Aire is better made even though it has none of the innovations of the Hy-Score. Milled steel and no “toy” trigger. Hy-Score wanted it cheap enough for the masses. A milled Hy-Score Pistol would be something special.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by cinedux View Post