Thread: Trouble with Pellpax

Trouble with Pellpax

Hi all,
    I recently had a Laser Genetics NS300 bought for me from Pellpax however upon opening the box it was clear it had been used (more like abused!). The rubber bush for mounting the laser is missing and two of the Allen bolts are cross threaded and can't be done up and the Allen slots are rounded off! The whole unit is unusable. I have phoned Pellpax four times each time being told they will phone back but they never do. I'm not after a refund but rather a replacement, has anyone had any experience of dealing with them when it comes to problems And if so how long did it take to get things sorted? I'm not looking to drag their name through the dirt, I just want to get things sorted.
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.

I think you will be ok with them and they will sort you out. I live about 4 miles away from Pellpax and dropped in before Christmas to pick up a Huggett Belita which they price matched. Looked after me very well, very friendly. Great bunch of lads. Just keep on to them.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    ​.
    Am confident they will look after you. They forgot to ad a box of spare cartridges to my Schofield order before Christmas, so went the extra mile, express delivered them the very next day, and also enclosed a speed-loader with them by way of saying sorry.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thank you for the replies, they are unable to help in terms of a replacement as according to them the NS300 has been discontinued! As far as I was aware it was the upgrade from the old ND-3? Still it's going back tomorrow for a refund. Ho hum.
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.